Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

YARN | This is an abomination against nature. | Farscape (1999) - S02E22 Sci-Fi | Video gifs by quotes | b8887d88 | 紗

I don’t think that post worked

image
epic-embed-fail-ryan-gosling

10 Likes

I hope India gets some representation in the researchable air tree soon.

I ALSO hope that it goes like this in preference of additions:

  1. Domestic designs (e.g., Tejas series)
  2. Domestic modifications of exported aircraft (e.g., Su-30MKI)

And, as a very last resort, exported (or C&P) aircraft if aircraft before it lacks anything that can’t be filled by #1 or #2 (e.g., Rafale)

3 Likes

India can get its turn as soon as they finally add some more SAAF planes

There defo space for them but depends whether or not gaijin has the balls to do it, it would also give Britain around 3 new top tier jets but I wouldn’t have any hopes until 5th gen tho

You will take your Gripen and you will be happy

(Jokes aside, I’m not familiar with SAAF, what other planes do they have?)

1 Like

Su30mki, the most overrated plane in WT

image

1 Like

Plug and play Su-30SM with Indian/Israeli avionics? What could go wrong (or incredibly right)

Last I heard they were fiddling with AESA + new engines.

Now that Gaijin have figured out how to have a horizontal scroll bar there is pretty much unlimited space in the TT’s, just need them to work out how to add a 6th line now.

2 Likes

So overpowered that gaijin is scared to add it as they fear it would ruin the game for the Russian player base. Therefore Britain should and will expect it’s own Typhoon

Cheetah, Mirage F1 (the SAAF is the reason why there even are ground attacker variants of the F1), the Impala, some other assorted stuff

Spoiler

Super mirage F1 the dart aiming to pierce the sun
Atlas Cheetah C - “Swartkop Sprinter”
Atlas Cheetah D
SAAF Super Cheetah D2 - The Cheetah gets more power
Atlas Impala Mk II - “Prey Turned Predator”
Dassault-Breguet Mirage F1AZ - “Aerial Assassin over Angola”
Paramount Group Mwari - Slow but Lethal

2 Likes

The Super Sukhoi would be cool, but the basic Su-30MKI would be a copy paste job of the MKM and/or SM

Ah yes. Never miss an opportunity to extend the grind with two aircraft that’s the same bar a handful of upgrades. /s

Don’t mind either way. We all go through it eventually

That why it’s overrated lmao. It’s still rocking base 30sm with different rwr

day… i forgor, since the update where other planes had their instructor instantly fixed before it got out of dev server but all gripen models still have a broken instructor…

I love my light fighter having worse high speed turn performance than planes with higher wing loading that get to sit just on the edge of snapping their wings off.

I wish theyd let you tune the instructor yourself tbh. would be nice to set custom limits and have a button to override them.

I doubt they’d ever figure it out just because they want the trees to fit on a screen with an X-size minimum.

Edit: I do have those comments saved:

1 Like

I mean, the Super Sukhoi would be a substantial upgrade over the basic MKI, if they choose to add both, but I would prefer to just not have the basic MKI in the TT, so Gaijin can’t tell us “well, you guys don’t have any room left for (insert plane here)”

They know that, but they still need to figure out how to make 6th line replace the first line in the standard UI, instead of the premium line

So like when you scroll, those 2 premium lines stay but your leftmost line goes

Super sukhoi is the most larped plane as a su35 in the earth.