Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Look, I’m not a fan of it (or Indias other Soviet equipment) either, but the Super Sukhoi would at least not be “Su-30MKM, but with Indian RWR and Litening pod”

MKI already has LITENING, and can have an improved electronics system, including the improved Indian DARE/DCMAWS system. The R118 RWR has probably already been implemented but I’m not sure. It is not copy paste however.

it would essentially play exactly like the Su-30MKM

even if gaijin decided to give it the Mica and ASRAAM
sure better RWR coverage would be nice
but nothing that really changes the gameplay

cmon India do the funny and buy RVV-SDM from Russia

2 Likes

I just mentioned that

They don’t model that in-game

The MKM has a MAWS as well

That’s the only difference when it comes to the plane itself

Unless they give it Astras (which don’t exist in-game yet) or I-Derby-ERs (which aren’t on any plane in-game yet), it will play exactly like the MKM in ARB

When did they trial ASRAAMs?

cough cough

Su-35S

there is a pic out there of ASRAAMs mounted to the 30MKI

Was mounted

image

Low quality as it came from a vid or smth idk

Oh btw the ASRAAM, or at least the B6 is called NGCCM there

1 Like

Ooooh, aight, that explains the news articles I found talking about a missile that I’ve never heard of before lol

what does it stand for?

Next Generation Close Combat Missile?

Next-Generation Close Combat Missile

Apparently yes

Dunno why they felt the need to give it a new name for their purposes

seems like i guessed correctly

huh. i see a gif

The only good thing about it is it will be a other busted cas Gripen E.

If those all get added sometime soon before more info comes out for them, there’s a good chance they’ll come into the game with non-AESA seekers and no dual-pulse motors.

Is that export varient of R-37? If yes, i do remember hearing that India did buy them

R77m.

R37M is RVV-BD

1 Like

Ohk, thanks for the clarification