Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Tanks or Air? But yes it can help a lot in both sectors, and in Naval it can make a tree even alone

Both

Too many for a sub tree. Just like Netherlands.

Comment above I still do not know how to quote

For air to see all planes until 1950 see here (I haven’t yet added the rest of them ) Hellenic/Cypriot Subtree Discussion
Also there is a concept made from @BasherBenDawg8 about an expanded Israeli Air TT that contains Greece (here Israeli Aviation Tech Tree Full Potential) and for the tanks you must excuse me I am in University right now I can’t write them, when I got time I will send them too

5 Likes

What do you mean “too many”?

I’m not expecting the entirety of the Swiss army to be added.

I wonder if the next Major Update will finally bring forth the Leopard 2 Damage Model rework that was promised in 2022 and fix this.

shot 2026.10.05 16.59.17

This has been an issue since March 2020, back when the first Strv 122 was introduced; but since back then it was the best armored tank by TOO far of a margin, everyone had 6+ second reloads and all top shells were sub-500mm pen, I get why they wouldn’t fix it back then for the sake of balance.

However, the game has changed quite a bit ever since:

Now, it is riddled with uparmored Leopard 2 hulls across many nations; Leopard 2s, on the other hand, are the only Top Tier not to have a 5 second reload at this point except for carousel’d tanks, in order to balance out their armor characteristics; and everyone has ~600mm pen shells, so there’s literally no reason why their hulls should still be artificially nerfed.

7 Likes

Everytime someone posts or asks about it the devs push it back

2 Likes

image

Nuclear escalation new map is gonna be… a variation of southeastern city?

1 Like

I’m not 100% sure if this is what you mean, as earlier in this thread you quoted a post perfectly.

But anyways this is how you do it
for how to quote: you only need to highlight the text you want to quote, and a box should appear asking if you want to quote the selected text.

1 Like

Yeah, we’ve known this for some time now, was found in the files of the last dev server.

4 Likes

As if the current map wasn’t cramped enough lol

great more than 50% of the map is unused, and it will be also hoarded with 5000 itos and tunguskas

why cant we have water as a frontline and land on both sides?

They didn’t quote there. That’s what shows up when you link a forum post.

1 Like

It might be for lower Brs, I wouldn’t want the 256x256km map for props

Now, I’m obviously not a psychic, but I can’t see Gaijin opening Nuclear Escalation for props

Maybe we just need prop raid bosses instead or something Ace combat infinity/8 online style.

1 Like

I’ve been saying it for a long time, new PvE modes would be amazing and Gaijin is missing out by not doing anything with the campaign system

1 Like

Surely nothing bad would come out of adding that as a map

2 Likes

4 Likes