Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

MiG-31B with cannon > MiG-31M

You know, funnily enough only light vehicles and the AVRE/CEV could repair allies initially, but at some point they just let everyone repair allies

Most drones are smaller and quiet compared to the light vehicles that are being used for that

Sometimes, a good portion of the ones I’ve seen shown off when in Norway are battery powered but in the case of warthunder wheeled vehicles at times basically make no noise as they travel on invisible sails lol

What about multi system SPAA with unmanned launchers


2 Likes

Depends if we get large caliber UFV or URV I personally think if we get robot ground vehicles it’ll be for anti infantry so small caliber guns for testing

As neat as that would be for anti air, I’m generally against adding more armed drones

But, MIG31M can take 6 R37M+4 R77 OR 8 R37M+ 2 R77

It didn’t or wouldn’t have used R-37M, only the base R-37

No no, Poland as subtree to F-15EX tree, F-15EX tree gonna be very big and will have OP jets like
super rafale typhoonEX SM2
Hence it would be the main tree

I really want the Greek F 16 V

Yeah but Poland has low tier unlike the F-15EX tech tree so it won’t be Israel 2.0

2 Likes

I know out of 12 potential Greek f-16s we got non, But I am happy that we got a full line of aircraft, for now I believe it’s more needed to get a ground line or even naval line and most of all rank 1-3

1 Like

What if Gaijin adds Poland in Israel style and it starts from rank 4 ( they will be too lazy to model every single one unique Polish (or Czechoslovakia) thing that they are a lot on lower tiers

There goes any chance of getting a Greek P.24

2 Likes

Our bomber tree is so small and short compared to what we can have. It should be the largest and most diverse in the game

But that is generally the same for the whole tree in general

1 Like

No because then we will start with the communist vehicles and skip out on the entirety of WW2, which in my opinion is the most important.

If want the tree so I can larp as Władysław Anders tbh, the rest is just a great bonus

2 Likes

Another F-16 and another M48/60 for Israel!

Yea, M48A3 MOLF, F-16C Block 30 Falcon Up (or just the regular Block 30 I don’t care), F-16C Block 52+ Advanced and the Vipers will go hard

What are the options for Greek low tier? Could it be able to supplement Israel low tier and expand the tree to rank 1?