Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Maybe

Should be Poland obviously ;)

2 Likes

I mean, the higher Ranks definitely have room for some South African and Swiss vehicles

If any Swiss tanks drop into German tree, I hope Germany bans this game. And fine them (the number of suggestions in the German ground section) million euros.

What about the Panzer 87 140 tho

1 Like

That would be a higher BR

At most 0.3

Fine, add both then

More 140mm spawns can’t hurt

Edit: the Leopard 2A4 Mid-Life built by RUAG and the Panzerjäger G13 with the SA50 definitely wouldn’t hurt

1 Like

Is it possible in this update? F-15EX and Su-34M?

Nah, just the F-15E1

Also, how would the Su-34M differ from the one we already have in-game?

Doesn’t exist. “Yet”

Oh well, that’s a huge no then lol

The Algerian SU-34 is an M I believe, I want it in a folder with the regular Su-34 and give it Grom-1

Even if it does exist.

There is literally nothing different except for the MAW system and SATCOM. maybe in weapons term but only in a2g

In our vision yes it is a M.
But it’s nowhere mentioned under manufacturer as UAC doesn’t create a whole new variant name and files just so the only difference is minimum.

Should a devblog drop today or?

Today? No
This week? Probably not
Next week? Very likely

2 Likes

Too soon give or take in 10-15 days Dec blogs will start