Next Major Update - Rumor Roundup & Discussion

Surely the player base knows how to behave like civilized people playing a video game right?

4 Likes

RedFor Taiwan, NATO mainland.

It could work for a 512x512km map, but will never happen as we don’t even have the ROC map,. Until they fix Taiwan in game I don’t want to see anything from that country

It’d work fine as 256×256 if you just cut taiwan down a bit. Its like some 350km from top to bottom iirc. And only some 150km across the straight

That’s approximately a 256x256 map, it wouldn’t look good

Eh, puts more focus on A2A and anti naval. Dont need to include so much land. The point was a map with lots of water in the middle. If you center it a bit better with equal land on either side I wouldn’t call it bad

AshM launcher sites and other stuff along the coast would be pretty tuff

Tabst why I would like a Cyprus map
It has everything

Asking for it yes thanks. I previously just inserted the link of the suggestion

1 Like

Hello @Smin1080p_WT

Are we expecting the new BR changes this month?

Given how the bomber DM buffs and SARH buffs have affected a great degree of variety among vehicles in-game, it would be very interesting.

Well, I did hear about them saying that they would do something about the premium Su-30s

Still too many Swiss vehicles to be wasted as a sub leave (yes, no way you can insert a full sub tree there) for Germany.

Switzerland, Argentina, Brazil, Turkey, Czechoslovakia, Romania, Netherlands I think should always stay (stayed in case of Romania and Netherlands) as in between nations, waiting for their turn to be added with occasional event reskins.

1 Like

Where? Last I saw they acknowledged they were under tiered but then said they weren’t going to move them anyway

They already “wasted” Switzerland. It’s a subtree for Germany.

It’s too late for the Netherlands as well. They “belong” to the Fr*nch tree now.

And Romania probably will be (or already is) a subtree for Italy.

1 Like

Maybe it was just that then lol

Not really 🤷‍♀️ you can fit most of the unique part of Switzerland within Germany but the system overall needs overhauling.

“Wasted Switzerland” 0 top tier tanks and 0 future. They physically couldn’t be a actual nation.
You look at Switzerland in a very tiny bubble around mid tier and maybe 10.7.

Day 1322 of waiting for Polish tech tree

3 Likes

It’s like if Dover + Denmark had a baby

1 Like

I actually think Dover Strait could be a great NE map

Though they could do even better with a fictional location

Only if they make naval targets actually worthwhile to sink.

3 Likes