Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Agree better this than watch a month old video and wasting like 20 mins

1 Like

I think if the test-drive costs something like 25-50% of the cost of the vehicle to purchase, also heavy restrictions to how often test drives can be bought, something like 10 per month per nation at any given time.

Someone needs to be able to kit out a full lineup, but not be able to just play only on test-drives.

Also limits to how many test drives on a team or match.

1 Like

Honestly you need to make a suggestion for this to be part of the roadmap.

As it would be a nice change

1 Like

Real.

1 Like

So with us cracking about how France could get a Benelux sub tree, hopefully these may come out of the wood works.

2 Likes

But I wonder F-16AM Block 15 MLU M1 tap from Dutch add to Benelux own tree or sub tree for france ?

1 Like

Depends on which one Gaijin’s gonna add

Preorder packs are FW 190C , Yak-3T , and P-38K
de_4tier_cbt_92e45f2f8616b4006596db382a0ab3d6
ussr_4tier_cbt_962b72c0b43144adef8224c02f4aae22
usa_4tier_cbt_7c6c3d49a7e96cc62f9bd9507bb9bf21

1 Like

Since our B26, wich is completly similar to the US one, is at an higher BR for some reason, can’t wait to fight jets in this B25 xD

Résumé

I guess the black and white bands on the wings make them easier to spot, so perhaps this is the main explanation~

This image from Michal9787 's archive is a little clearer:

3 Likes

How old is that model?

It predates @gszabi99 's datamines, most recent time it was in the files was the 2.15.0.13 UHD textures leak ( https://www.reddit.com/r/Warthunder/comments/twe9ez/new_vehicles_added_and_readded_with_the_ultra/?rdt=37702 )

2 Likes

Huh so it was updated 2 years ago, interesting

1 Like

Cheers m8 : D

1 Like

Can anyone remember the major dev leak of 2.07 crazy how most of not all are added by now.

Any chance to see subs and/or more advanced ships?

Of the one hundred and eleven ( 111 )* vehicles listed in the data mines for 2.7.0.55, fifty ( 50 ) have been implemented.

*The former number includes vehicles which were leaked here, but are actually for Darkflow Software games such as Enlisted and To The Sky.

Of the seventeen ( 17 )* maps leaked at the same time, only one has been implemented. It 's Breslau.

*Including maps for Enlisted.

4 Likes

Yes to both

4 Likes

Speaking of “To the skys” I hope they implement the same mouse and keyboard controls as they do here in WT

Nice what years are they going to be coming from? Any guided missile carriers? Any aircraft carriers? Anything else super cool that you found? Also thanks for all your leaks there really fun to look at and imagine what it would be like when they come! Keep up the great work!

1 Like