Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

inb4 gaijin doesn’t drop fox 3’s in June but instead Swedish naval.

No Amraams will drop in June : )

They most definitely said they will
There was test for MRAAMs on dev server for this update

1 Like

yes thats what im guessing theyre there for, discount notif

was a joke people…

2 Likes

Oh…

You can filter the wishlist by “discounted” and “purchaseable” so it makes a lot of sense really. What doesn’t make so much sense is a limit of 100 vehicles. You can only wishlist like ~0.04% of all the vehicles in the game.

2 Likes

otherwise there’d be a reddit post of a guy who wish listed every single vehicle and we really don’t want that

1 Like

I wish you can test drive all vehicles tho not just premium or the one you are researching.

2 Likes

That and let me try all the weapons in test drive without unlocking them.

4 Likes

yea but then nobody would grind anymore and everyone would just play around in test drive

Yea I always find it odd that if you want to know how a vehicle preforms you gonna have to watch a YouTube video. Which in it self is a major problem too.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if the bonuses for new nations are delayed again.

1 Like

I honestly think we should be able to purchase a test-drive with silver lions, where we pay the repair cost and earn no RP or SL.

It’s really actually important to be able to purchase a full lineup of test drives, which should have some kind of limit like 10 matches to them and can’t be purchased more than once a month or something.

3 Likes

inb4 they drop ARHs without any changes to ARB

5 Likes

That is a genuinely good suggestion. It would allow players to test vehicles, while also giving a proper incentive to Gaijin.

3 Likes

Agree better this than watch a month old video and wasting like 20 mins

1 Like

I think if the test-drive costs something like 25-50% of the cost of the vehicle to purchase, also heavy restrictions to how often test drives can be bought, something like 10 per month per nation at any given time.

Someone needs to be able to kit out a full lineup, but not be able to just play only on test-drives.

Also limits to how many test drives on a team or match.

1 Like

Honestly you need to make a suggestion for this to be part of the roadmap.

As it would be a nice change

1 Like

Real.

1 Like