Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 1)

Watch no dev reply on my message because they know the vautours suck, but they wont do anything against it.

2 Likes

Totally agree with the statements om the Vautours, but don’t expect dev replies posting here. If you’re lucky you get feedback from a mod, but likely not.

3 Likes

Make me wonder if the heli’s are apart of that game to

1 Like

An AC-208 would be a heli that doesn’t hover with those speeds 😂
I have about 800 hours on regular C-208’s and very excited it appeared in a leaklist. Would love it in War Thunder.

3 Likes

I mean the German one with like no armament @Motherhen357 props knows what I mean.

They are not for WT, as it states in the linked datamines.

2 Likes

H145M uses Spike missile, but that weapon didn’t exist ingame when it appeared in the file leaks.

1 Like

Noooooo. But thanks for clearing that up, i missed that.

Dreams squashed.

Honestly gaijoobles could revamp the heli line by adding scouting (making early, largely unarmed helos viable) and adding light aircraft like L4s and Hs126s.

Fixed wing should always go in the aircraft tree, unless if they add researching heli’s by fixed wing like they do with tanks.
They can however put the high-tier-low-speed-fixed-wing-aircraft in subdirs if people would otherwise think they get in the way.

Ah, the COIN(was it?) or whatever problem whereby specs they are all low-tier vehicles but due to weapons they’d count as high-tier stuff.

1 Like

@StormRyder13

It seems like the Vichy-livery version is intended to be a separate vehicle from the normal French version, they each have their own localization:

2 Likes

was there any difference between this and the one already in the french TT

Goddamn those are some cursed names in vanilla.

1 Like

The day gaijin removes the Ho Ri production from the TT for new players will be the day i become a player without any skill issue. Seriously tho that thing is goated pls dont remove we dont have anything else for now lol. Seriously peeps grind japan for that thing it is a monster

I’m still sad that only an handful of iconic Finnish fighters got added in the sub tree.
But now the loot boxes have became more the norm I’ve managed to pick up the Finnish Hawk for 24 GJN.
When the last time I remembered it, it was around 600 odd.

am grinding japan right now, the tanks are all glass cannons

Doubt, the Chi Ha’s are tanks in my experience, not the chi ri lol (probably just my luck but ive had them bounce some dumb shots)

“vishy”

Vichy was pretty fishy tho

1 Like