Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

screaming raptor noises

bro israel has it’s own variant of the f-35 called the f-35I Adir

1 Like

That literally means nothing

Japan, Finland Netherlands,Australia Norway (I believe), Israel as you said theres a lot of F35s now

you know gaijin will ahistoically nerf the british attackers, but let things like the Su25SM sit for 3 months completely unimpeded by nato SAMs by out ranging them by 6-8km

1 Like

No independent nation in game other than France uses the Rafale. Lots of nations use/will use the F-35. This is not the same.

2 Likes

I see what you did there :p

1 Like

What is it that you think I did?

Yes, that is what I meant, but there’s nothing to it that’s meant to mislead or trick like you made out.

Well I didnt mean it like that I just thought it was a funny

F-4F ICE gonna fun!! 😄

2 hours later… 💀

13 Likes

So uhh, now that we got ARH what’s really next? The most modern planes/tanks that they’ll probably have to model in with some imaginary stuff or are they finally going to start working on adding more variety to BRs other than top tier?

The next step for fighters is things like the Typhoon, Su-30, and F/A-18, which combine the missile count of the Su-27 with the manoeuvrability of the Gripen and such.

As for ground, either a more realistic implementation of NLOS missiles, more advanced tech demos and experimental vehicles, like the EMBT and M1 CATTB, or a combination of both.

I mean sure but at this point that’s just extra filler, at least technically speaking. And mostly just for top tiers too.
Implementation of NLOS? Ye I wish but if they denied Datalink guidance ( Martel and Waleye DL) then I doubt NLOS is coming any time soon

And it’s the next step.

Sadge I guess.
Here I am quietly praying for more Gen 3 planes…

It would be nice to take a step back, but considering that Gaijin went from early gen 4s in late 2022 to gen 4.5s with Fox-3s now, in mid 2024, Gaijin will always be looking for a way to push forward without looking back.

2 Likes

We still have a couple of service/near service tanks to go through, at least for Germany and the US.

But I’m also looking forward to some of the prototype stuff like the CATTB.

They are part of the current step, not the next one.

Afaik the only difference is they put a litening inegrated into it vs. the sniper XR, probably so they could claim its “domestic”