Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

They call it Patrie

One of their famous proto/invented things.

1 Like

that doesn’t look like the one i remember

5 Likes

hey , at least they do indirectly imply they made it up , not like there collegues for WOT , will straight up tell you that you are wrong when you call out a false tank (i legit got that by the past)

2 Likes

It’s so ugly, looks like it’s 3km long, lack AA, seems empty… xD

I prefer a good old Richelieu.

You call that ugly?

Spoiler

Remember me the Jeanne d’Arc 2.0, transformed as Heli carrier but still some weaponry in front xD

Résumé

(but it exist)

2 Likes

meh , nether good or bad , not really gonna say anithing about it since wee thought of doing the same at one point to
JEAN BART HYBRID

TLDR : "This concept is also of interest to France. At the time of the controversy cited above, Vice-Admiral Amet defended the idea of ​​the aircraft carrier battleship to defend the lines of communication between the metropolis and North Africa.

The history of the aircraft carrier in France is known and after Béarn, the Royale will wait more than fifteen years to start work on two modern aircraft carriers, the Joffre and Painlevé, in the meantime multiplying the projects without going through the stage of the realization.

Among these different projects, several fall into the category of hybrids, the PA projects 1, 2, 6 and 7 which had six to eight 203mm guns in double or triple turrets at the front for the first two and at the rear for the last two. Same situation for the possible conversion of the heavy cruisers Duquesne and Tourville, certain variants provided for the retention of one or two turrets at the front or at the rear.

This question of the hybrid aircraft carrier will continue in France during the war where studies will multiply in the absence of concrete achievements. The PA21 project, based on the hull of a Richelieu-type battleship, would have given rise to a ship weighing 30,000 to 50,000 tonnes with armament including triple or quadruple 380mm turrets installed at the front and a powerful DCA composed of 8 to 12 double turrets of 380mm. 100mm and nine quadruple 25mm mounts."

it got canceled

Unless it comes with super puma that has exocets, its not going anywhere higher than 4.7, I suppose.

It has exocet itself.

4 x 100mm Mle 53 (60 rpm)
6x Exocet MM38

Can defend itself while carrying helis :p

I still prefer the bulls*it they do with, for example this Cleveland

Spoiler

MUH it should not come to the game. MUH EXOCETS ARE BROKEN

4 gorgeous 100mm with 60rpm too :p

Résumé

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeAD-7V2lFk

DOUBT it would be 4.7, even without exocet :p

Damn they are already ingame, but for Germany !

Come on Gaijin, give us our own weaponry !

That is in my opinion the coolest looking MBT ever made. It’d be great to see it in game.

1 Like

I don’t think No.1 is a reason for subs but 2 & 3 yea.

I am looking forward to a CV9050 with Spike LR and APS showing up later down the line. Love me some IFVs.

That is your opinion however here my opinion and my opinion for others may view my opinion as strange as I don’t have an opinion, so there that my opinion lol

Looks great indeed but I just prefer the Leclerc Evo now, similar turret (with some adds) but a way cooler hull in my eyes :p

Résumé

You can make one big EU TT 😆
Would be actually as popular as USA or USSR TTs)

Just add Iowa class fr