Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

You guys have post 1925 BBs ? :p

6 Likes

we do? maybe a refit but every BB we have is a ww1 ear bb I dont think we even have a late ww1 era bb

4 Likes

So i guess we are… In the same boat.

8 Likes

IMG_7615

5 Likes

So does that mean the ADATS needs to go to the german tree then?

YES MEIN FUHRER!.
(Hehe)

man seems to think canada should be a german sub tree, but he also thinks SK should be an american sub tree so I suggest just ignoring his opinions on sub trees lol

3 Likes

Oh come on, I will be first to say that USN BBs are completely unmeta because their reload makes them useless since the higher ROF almoast always wins.
But saying that they exploded when you look at them just isn’t true they tank really well.

On others note did anyone test if the new AI radars actually give radar pings on RWR?

Steiner’s attack won’t have him from that joke

2 Likes

@Hyrikul just realised the leclerc evolution embt turret has the lotering throwers already. Never saw it from that side
only saw it from the graphical one and thought its one of the planned things

That’s what i was saying latter and why i didn’t understood your answers back xD

Loitering ammo launcher already here

2 Likes

So it is time for naval event that not even Gaijin wants…
Wonder what shall be main prize…

Hopefully soon, for subs especially. The test event was already over half a year ago, and the models have been around a fair bit longer.

Maybe they could introduce them alongside the French coastal tree.

2 Likes

Sound too soon for that ^^

This is always a terrible argument, as it’s just a euphemism for wanting power creep. Even if not consciously intended, there’s no other way to read into it.

I would anticipate for someting French or Italian. But it might as well be the Nagato.

Nagato as a time-locked event vehicle would be monumentally stupid.

It could be Oktyabrskaya Revolyutsiya as she was on the reliable leak list, and as the fourth (and last) sister of that class wouldn’t be as bad as a time-locked ship.

Selfishly, this would also get me the only high-BR Russian ship I want, without having to grind the cruisers/battleships.

I do not hope for a French event boat, the TT is in big need of TT adds.

2 Likes
:)

1 Like

What’s that?

These chimneys do not comply with standards xD