Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion

Render based on some of the pictures

1 Like

where/when? Only Poland and argentinia were denied iirc

Where did Argentina get denied?

the thread about the argentinian and polish f-16 iirc but there was a discussion here aswell

1 Like

ehhh highly questionable.
i would reserve any opinion until we know more about it
Amphibious ability if it isnt meaned with just the typical abilities would come with massive downsides

jup has been hard denied sadly

1 Like

So what do y’all think the BeNeLux ground is going to look like?

So it seems like they are unwilling to give the big 3 a sub nation.

Im still of the opinion that that has less to do with it. US and USSR have no gaps and have no real need for sub-nations beyond export variants of their own stuff.

Germany does have the odd hole. But I think Argentina and Poland just make better nations elsewhere.

I can still see Switzerland coming to Germany, if not as a Sub-TT, certainly as a sub-nation

2 Likes

Very good and glad to know :D

just says that swiss is more likely, specialy considering this one

Because its completly stupid all around france and britain in every time period have as much arms development as germany.
Restricting germany for stupid reasons just doesnt make sennse

1 Like

Or Alpine (Austria & Switzerland) would be standalone tech tree only ?

It might be sub tree for Czechoslovakia tech tree ?

Indeed the German restrictions are a double standard.
Hence why Britain and France should’ve never gotten the foreign vehicles that they did.

None of them needed it

Othwr way around is more likelu

considering benelux, i highly doubt it

1 Like

That the Benelux has too many gaps is an absolutely rubbish statement considering their addition of Israel without lower ranks and what community projects have proven, but what can you do.

2 Likes

Israel shouldn’t have been a tree in the first place. The merkavas were good event vehicles for the US. The magachs aren’t really unique enough to get a tree

1 Like

And the US playerbase is big and loud enough to get merkavas their armor n survival stuff, but it won’t happen for a long time now

I find it to be a fair country to add indeoendently, but they have been added rodiculously dirty.

The lack of low tier really messed up their ground potential

Maybe chile or columbia as a sub tree for israel

Currently israel no aviation and ground vehicle rank I ~ III