Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Ehh, I think 9.3 if fine when you consider the competition. It has the weakest guns and worst mobility of all SPAA around the BR. We’ll have to see how well the Iglas actually do in the live server, but it also has a pretty mid radar, and no optical tracking whatsoever(could change) and no thermals. Also you only have 4 Iglas, and as I said, the guns are pretty disappointing compared to something like a gepard. The USSR could really use this at 9.3, and I don’t think it’s broken tbh

Only argument against this is the dynamic BR change for game modes. Before we cry foul, we have to remember, what falls to 9.3 may not be so helpless.

I’m also Very happy about the Su-25SM3! I was worried it was gonna be underwhelming, but now that I see it has 4XKh-38’s I understand why the devs chose to add it. Between the MAW, Extra countermeasures, Thermal optics, and what’s now the best AGM in the game with both laser and TV guided versions, it’s definitely superior to the Su-25T in my eyes.

1 Like
1 Like

I don’t there’s anything wrong with SPAA being strong at 9.3, and tbh Manpads are kinda needed at the BR because it’s where good jet CAS pilots start to tear their beds, and same with helis. If left unchecked, teams can just get bodied by CAS at 9.3

Normally Gaijin would have opted for a foreign vehicle, especially if that foreign country is a potential future sub-tree.

The case of F16AJ is atypical. I guess it has to do with the fact that it was a top-tier vehicle. Maybe the snail thought it would be uncomfortable to have a Thai vehicle in the crown of the Japanese air tree.

Maybe gaijin did his calculations wrong, because AJ didn’t seem very popular, not even for the Japanese.

This may also mean that Gaijin has not yet defined what the Japanese subtree (Korean noises) will be.

But yes, Japan needs a subtree and maybe F16AJ is temporary and will be replaced in the future.

With this update, we can conclude Italy’s “five minutes of fame” (they will probably now be thrown into the closet again). Japan would have to be the next candidate, logically speaking.

3 Likes

I’m sad that the T-80UD is premium, i needed it for my 10.7-11.0 lineup.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4).