Major Update 'Alpha Strike" - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 4)

1 Like

honestly dont even know if i want that, because it will be the leo fight all over again

thee most coolest thing in this game.

I wish they made the aircraft trails longer

G’day, you cheeky dole bludgers. Was anything of interest said in the Russian stream?

But not really? It has a bigger engine, and better avionics, so, why?

My problem with this isn’t about certain SPAAs being strong at their BRs, for me it’s about the seemingly inconsistent BR placement of very similar vehicles.

Sure the Type 93 and Ozelot for example are more maneuverable and get thermals (even tho those don’t matter much at all on them), but that doesn’t really seem to justify their BR placements when the PGZ04A and that new ZSU get to be at 9.3

Well Olivia leaked a Ram which is Canadian WW2 tank

Not sure if that would mean anything with Leo

1 Like

yeah

especially those SAM sites firing, there’s something with those, hard to explain X)

1 Like

dont think it does

Yippe, a new and improved Strela 10-M2 with 4 autocannons, that’s gonna be soooo balanced at 9.3.

2 Likes

Identical engine, and avionics don’t play as much of a role.
So Gripen will come with AARHs in June.

I was gone for a few hours and already Part 4? wp guys, wp

1 Like

Well two Canadian vehicles are leaked and only one has a reason to go Germany

im just saying

1 Like

I just read the ARH missile testing devblog, and the fact that the R-Darter is being tested on the ZA JAS39C is very exciting for me.

2 Likes

Yeah it was quite unexpected for me

1 Like

Both of these tanks are at CBT pack BR level

Both of them won’t make any sense at all for Britain.
Britain at around BR 3 is full and healthily.

We got a RAM II in the dev files in Britain but yet somehow they decided to make a whole new worser RAM.

3 Likes

Slightly scared here. Whenever britian gets an AAM that is unique to us or very few. Its boarderline useless 90% of the time.

Would have prefered AMRAAM purely for the sake of it being more likely to get bug fixed that R-Darter.

One for germany, one for the uk, who knows, maybe another for the US shows up

Everyone gets some canadian vehicles today!

I’ve heard that it’s similar in performance to the AIM-120C-5, so if it’s not butchered, you’ve got yourself one hell of a missile.

Eh, if its a premium or event vehicle it doesnt matter how fleshed out the BR of a nation already is