Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Looks like UK stream is before the RU one:

1 Like

Poorly

1 Like

Tis indeed very much true. Sub trees do not need to fill out everything when the main nation can do that just fine.

Incorrect.

Alrighty, Tigershark acquired

Can you link it?

Should be a 4 sec Autoloader

I mean it’s more like a double A titel, but yeah 75€ is way to much, especially because gaijin is making money with event vehicles/market sales aswell and not only premium vehicles

2 Likes

Cactus should do good, I think it doesnt actually needs a radar vehicle to operate. The crotale can also be given to France and China. Well there are other problems such as a tiny ammo pool.

i mean look at finland or at hungry, it just feels like we were kinda robbed looking at thier sub trees, and you cant say sweden needed another 2a4 2a5 and 2a6

1 Like

@Deathmisser

Well how about that…
The Tiger Shark decal

1 Like

And with all the money they earn - we get C&P vehicles for minor nations.

Yeah I read that as well.

The thing with French Premium MBT is that if we take a look at other premium packs of the same kind, the mass produced camo net variants, there’s not a lot to go on in there… Either you use a Leclerc, something that Gaijin has, I believe, ruled out since it would be a br higher than the highest premiums like the Clickbait or the Chally 2 OES or you go further in time to get with the “mass produced Camo net” premiums like the Leo 123 or the Type 16 FES and there’s the problem of this big wide gap between the AMX 30 and the Leclerc in the French mass produced tanks.

The only thing I could see used for a French premium would be a Daguet AMX30 B2, which would be really cool, I mean :

But it would still be lower in BR.

It’s either that or prototypes like the Vextra or any Leclerc prototype but somehow, I don’t think Gaijin’s really keen on doing that.

1 Like

The Finnish sub trees (and Hungarian air one) are copy and paste galore, and the Hungarian ground one isn’t much better.

04 - 2K23 the OG BMP-3 turret; 04A - modified bakhcha-U, with 4 sec reload on the GLATGM.

give me land ceptor (ignore the 50G pull and 35km range just trust bro)

On YT or Twitch? Because i dont see the planning on YT

1 Like

Im not going to wishlist a bunch of stuff but if gaijin really trusts denel the A-DARTER hmm, 100G, hmm

15 GMT for the Russian stream which is weirdly late, idk when is the English one.