Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

the workaround they’d most likely do is to add a Leclerc with OFL 120 G1 and put it at 11.0-11.3, and give it the now standard camo netting treatment

I mean yeah copy paste is bad but I would have still liked the option to have a sub tree that would be competitive all the way to the top not one that stops at 10.0

1 Like

Still no naval devblog and nothing naval related in the teaser as well. This is so sus. I hope something cool is coming!

2 Likes

That’s an awesome decal

Just buff the SXXI and AZUR by giving them DM53, and lowering the S1/S2 to 11.3, then get a premium equivilant of that. UAE has plenty of leclercs and so does Saudi Arabia(though, not a very good combat record). Lets not pretend the leclercs are 11.7 worthy currently anyways.

Ideally, yes, that is the case. However, simply because it has no real copy and paste, with the closest being a license produced and slightly modified vehicle (the Eland 90), it is leagues better than the others.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Tier VIII ??
75 USD ?
WHAT?

3 Likes

What’s not to understand?

my face when britain gets another ww1 era dreadnaught that is behind everyone else instead of an IFV or a QE class

Or give them better French ammunition.

BeNeLux naval TT 🤪🫣

2 Likes

They could certainly do that I guess… But they can be very stuborn on some of their “rules”, especially when it comes to the Leclerc.

From some French person the F2 is more of a reliability and production cost improvement, so idk. SHARD? That would be a good idea.

like idk, OFL 120 F2

in your opinion sure, I still would have liked to have had either a common wealth tree or like a canada sub tree but thats just me

1 Like

There are other French rounds.

That is not the only French round they can get.

Gaijin: here is the map dev Amsterdam, you know, that place in the Net…

Certain people: BENELUX! BENELUX! BENELUX!

2 Likes

The link just takes you to the war thunder twitch page

1 Like

Who could that be 🫢