Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Put a second guy in the cockpit and you have the Su-30M, both came out at basically the same time, from the same tech. I don’t know how Gaijin will deploy the multiple Flanker lines, but they are going to have to figure something out. It’s going to hard to split, so I suspect some foldering. Both the 27SM and 30M could folder up if Gaijin wished. Down the line it’s probably going to stay this way. I just don’t see, except for maybe the 30M, the 30’s being added downstream/amongst the Su-34’s which should come after the MiG-27 as it stands.

I’m going to on a whim here (Again)

If we are going to get AMRAAM’s in the second update
then my takes is that we could get rank 9 with maybe one or two new things.

Doesn’t really make sense if you ask me
Most of zodiac signs were Warbond decals
EDIT: I mean, you can get one in current shop, the Aries one

Like I’ve said the F-20 was made for Taiwan and other countries were invited to have a look at it.

Given that it’s going to be premium and with a decal that has Chinese marking along with an AMRAAM missile.

It’s the only thing logical I can think off

I guess new Flanker with BVRAAM R-77 for RU tech tree it might be multirole fighter

Currently F-16A Block 20 MLU from ROCAF lack GBU-10/GBU-12 Paveway II LGB, IIR AGM-65, LANTIRN pods, AIM-9M/AIM-9M-9 and active radar homing MRAAM AIM-120C-4 or AIM-120C-5 AMRAAM

New Eagle with AIM-120 for USA tech tree maybe air superiority from 2001 or early heavy Multirole fighter 90’s ?

I cannot think of any connection to Gemini zodiac sign with a Tigershark
Some decal of tigershark (an animal) would be dead giveaway of preorder but I just cannot see connection with a zodiac sign that has AMRAAM in it
EDIT: Edited the first part out since I misinterpreted the tone of post
EDIT#2: Also what marking? The sign itself?

I still say the F-20 is our Air Event reward.

Besides didn’t someone say both premium and event share a marker(or something) so they often get mixed up?

not this in particular but supposedly F-20 premium status ain’t right

Yeah, and high tier event planes are never going to be premium.

I mean they could just drop it as 12.0 premium at rank 7. Not like someone would stop them

Gaijin will be the first one to stop that, since straight up buying top tier meant that the potential income from selling premium accounts would be lost, as well as other things.

top tier is rank 8 12.7BR

Still
No high tier reward was premium

I meant it in case of it being a pack premium and not event-premium

Smin officially denied dutch aircraft for Germany

3 Likes

Oh, this is news:

I figured you’d all want to see it.

3 Likes

ah, couple seconds too slow.

1 Like

Currently the most likely candidate for that is the Yak-141, it already has loadouts for R-77.

So Germany is going to get a jet but it’s nether Dutch or trailed.

So that only leave one option open Argentina

A-4AR could be a good option for CAS

3 Likes