Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I wonder if it’ll get both TV and ARH guided ones

So … going by the accurate leak list
we’re getting a King Tiger for Sweden?

I’m really not. The last thing naval needs is higher BRs or anti-ship missiles.

1 Like

can Buccaneer S.2B ‘’s Martel anti-ship missiles lock tank?

He confirmed that it can but not on the guidance method as its still WIP and will be shown if ready on the eventual dev streams.

I can’t really decide which of the devblogs is the worst one, i need some help

Cuz my lowest lvl would be called “trash” so i still cant decide if i should put all of them there

IRL its a MCLOS(?) TV missile. IE the guy in the plane has a little TV screen that the missiles camera in the nose relays a live feed to that they then use to guide the missile in. IIRC its like a range of 30km or something.

No locks. Will be great if gaijin implement it that way in game.

Swedish premium for me…least unique of the bunch imo

yh just some copy paste and the rest of the vehicles are simply of no use to me

the literal fact that they made blogs for them is crazy

Buccaneer is nice but grinding modifications for high tier bombers is just terrible experience for me

1 Like

Best Devblog for me.
I enjoyd the Bucc S2 a lot and iam going to like this one even more.
First thing iam going to grind out when the Update drops.
Also a pretty solid Cas platform for Ground RB and for convoy hunting in Sim thanks to the Pavespike designator.
I hope it also gets the regular Bomb sight like the S2 got. very handy for Sim bombing.

5 Likes

Hooray for the Bucc S2B, let’s hope those Martels will handle better than the way too sensitive Bullpups

1 Like

It’s not really an MCLOS missile. Have a read of this:

British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion - Machinery of War Discussion / Aircraft - War Thunder — official forum

All the info you need about it in in here.

3 Likes

Probably not the AS.37s before there is an ARM, notARH, introduction across the board. But they probably have finished the model for the AS.37

It’s a bit of a misdemeanour as it’s not an anti-ship missile as such. Could be used against ships, but it was also designed for use against other targets. Here read this:

British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion - Machinery of War Discussion / Aircraft - War Thunder — official forum

All the info has been collated by members and @Flame2512 was kind enough to compile it into one big thread.

7 Likes

To be honest, anti radiation missiles would just cause more problems than they would solve, especially at a BR around 10.0

2 Likes

If they’re showing all the exciting stuff for this patch already, then what will the teaser show?

doubt we’d see ARM at this low of a BR

2 Likes