Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

He already answered that they will be usable against tanks.

Nah, not like Mavericks at all, Maverick uses a contrast seeker while this is an actual TV guided missile. It works like a FPV kamikaze drone, the operator manually guides it in, like an MCLOS missile.

1 Like

Martels have a smaller warhead than Kh29TE?

More like “tickle ship” missile than “anti ship” missile. Unless it has some warhead advantage over it on how it detonates. Pen and then blow?

Useable against tanks does not mean anything in this sense though. Properly modeled it should datalink back to the launch aircraft and allow manual targeting in the terminal phase. Otherwise those is just a heavy, pure HE Maverick, which is a fraction of its actual capabilities

I mean I looked on twitch and I fount this lol

5 Likes

dev stream?

Check the RU WT Twitch.

How many stream does Mike and Tom (Oxy) do together ?

The martel isn’t a sea skimming missile, and comes in from a very steep angle. The warhead is also SAP iirc so it is quite effective

2 Likes

I did one is for Friday but I think that one is for the normal gameplay

yeah i think, that ones only the regular one

pretty often

like they do a stream every thursday, you can go backwards in the schedule plan

Ah ok

I’m just on massive hopium that it’s not on Friday

It will probably be on a friday but not this one

Don’t devstreams usually show up as regular ones until they start?

Dev streams arent usually shown on twitch untill after the teaser trailer has gone out.

I thought the first notice we’d get is around 8h prior the YT ones will enter preview mode

Excited to see it’s effectiveness! Overall glad for more anti ship weapons, especially at higher tiers for when naval battles progress a bit more.

1 Like