Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

yh just some copy paste and the rest of the vehicles are simply of no use to me

the literal fact that they made blogs for them is crazy

Buccaneer is nice but grinding modifications for high tier bombers is just terrible experience for me

1 Like

Best Devblog for me.
I enjoyd the Bucc S2 a lot and iam going to like this one even more.
First thing iam going to grind out when the Update drops.
Also a pretty solid Cas platform for Ground RB and for convoy hunting in Sim thanks to the Pavespike designator.
I hope it also gets the regular Bomb sight like the S2 got. very handy for Sim bombing.

5 Likes

Hooray for the Bucc S2B, let’s hope those Martels will handle better than the way too sensitive Bullpups

1 Like

It’s not really an MCLOS missile. Have a read of this:

British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion - Machinery of War Discussion / Aircraft - War Thunder — official forum

All the info you need about it in in here.

3 Likes

Probably not the AS.37s before there is an ARM, notARH, introduction across the board. But they probably have finished the model for the AS.37

It’s a bit of a misdemeanour as it’s not an anti-ship missile as such. Could be used against ships, but it was also designed for use against other targets. Here read this:

British Weapon Systems - Technical data and discussion - Machinery of War Discussion / Aircraft - War Thunder — official forum

All the info has been collated by members and @Flame2512 was kind enough to compile it into one big thread.

7 Likes

To be honest, anti radiation missiles would just cause more problems than they would solve, especially at a BR around 10.0

2 Likes

If they’re showing all the exciting stuff for this patch already, then what will the teaser show?

doubt we’d see ARM at this low of a BR

2 Likes

The TV guidance variant was entirely designed to fulfill the RNs request for an anti-shipping missile. It can do other things, but it’s a AshM by doctrine

Hungarian Air and Tigershark

Zzzz

1 Like

In comparison to Israel, France really has a lot of light tanks.
Israel has currently like 2
AMX 13 and an AML 90
We live in a light tank crisis for minor nations rn

The terminal phase is MCLOS though, the TV variant cannot target things without manual intervention

I was meaning more for how it would control in WT, I assume it will just use the usual MCLOS controls we have on say, bullpup, etc. I dont know what the actual term would be, but its a “close enough” for the terminal final attack controls, no?

In the final attack stage? Does it have to be controlled in the dive?

Completely yeah, it just has a autopilot to get it into the general area

1 Like

As long as it actually gets the camera that would be fine and dandy

There’s a good chance they implement it like a TV guided bomb/missile with a loft flight profile for the sake of game play balance.

2 Likes