Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Who wouldnt want a Canadian TT, (Im Canadian)

4 Likes

The people who say than it’s copy and past…meh

I’m french Canadian…but still count!

LOL, yeah gaijin is giving UK another subtree while japan sits in the corner crying

3 Likes

This is just a fact about this user, not an insult. I don’t know his nickname, just his nationality

1 Like

Guy is giving the Vaush defence

You are just rude and add nothing to this discussion but drama

Well, I’m still working on the Air TT(We are almost done we just need to finish the event/premium section.

However, there is this one for Ground by Thatz. That shows all that could come to the TT.

5 Likes

I don’t personally recall any statement about the nationality of this particular leaker.

In any case, it’s not a good reason to link the nationality and “poor spelling” since it may well be that the information contained in the leak was correct at the time of it being posted and is simply being rendered incorrect by later changes.

We can expect after all that perhaps an early development build of the Alpha Jet may be in the UK tree, because it’s more important to fix other stuff than a bugged/wrong nationality or incorrectly spelled file name for a vehicle.

And your continuing it

I mean all the proof are there, if this leo is for Germany everyone will be disappointed except the German main who get a Leo every update

1 Like

Again, if anyone was offended by my words on this matter, I apologize. As for the plane, we’ll see who’s right and who’s wrong

2 Likes

Just the fact than on the leak who start to be very accurate the Leo doesn’t have any nation name next to it is already a big proof no?

The Alpha jet is properly wrong unless Gajin has done a major mistake

It’s also entirely possible the leak list is wrong and we are actually getting a BAE Hawk, but the leaker either mistook the Hawk for the Alpha jet or it has a weird name like Alpha_T1

1 Like

Tysm

Indeed. Leaks are leaks and we will get what we get.

I mean i repeat the controversial statement that imo britain too can get an AlphaJet as long as the developer nations both get one too

2 Likes

Yep, I’d prefer the Hawk anyway. It has a lot of potential for our TT

1 Like

Imagine the irony if Germany didn’t get the Alpha jet this update because it’s coming at the same BR as the Hunter F58 as a bit of CAS aircraft and gaijin concluded Germany didn’t need another CAS aircraft at that BR yet

I dont think it’ll be 9.7

9.3 at best

Where is my WW2 era stuff???

1 Like