Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

and the whole chassis

1 Like

that’s like looking at a Gepard and saying yup that’s swiss

why? the gun is swiss

1 Like

How much you wanna bet he’d gatekeep the Italians from getting the M-346 while advocating for Yak-130?

nothing I don’t want that fight

1 Like

I think you still didn’t understand it:

Italy did not need Hungarian vehicles.
GB did not need South African vehicles, much less the Indian T-90S.
Germany did not need Argentine vehicles, much less the Swiss hunter.
Sweden could have received backups of its existing vehicles, instead of receiving Soviet spam (the only interesting Finnish vehicle came as an event).
The USSR did not need that Czechoslovakian truck.
France did not need an Austrian SK105 without a stabilizer.

I leave the final reflections to your discretion.

5 Likes

somehow makes even less sense…

Please, no more MBTs for Israel. We need our IFVs and Spike carriers :(((

I would grind Israel if they added MAR-290 and LAR-160 platforms

4.6kmh reverse, 3BM42 max shell, no thermals. Shouldn’t be a problem. Thing looks horrible. I’d buy on discount for the collection at best, but no way I’m playing it unless I want to torture myself.

I’m going to be violently ill. 10.0 USSR is entirely fricken cursed man. Ruined a good BR. Glad I got my 10.0 72’s and my 9.7 T-64B grinded out before all this nonsense.

1 Like

This update gets hotter every day. I’ll go get more popcorns, we start 2024 at full speed.

Only one LT is missing for Israel, it is Gaijin’s BIG debt.

japan no f-2 aim120 gripen thailand

Huh?

USSR: Su-7B CCIP for Guns and Rockets only, no missiles, no CM’s, at 9.3 :DDD Su-7BKL: CCIP for all dumb munitions, no missiles, no CM’s at, at 9.3 :D

Blame Gaijin, not the majors bro.

T-64 transmission so reverse will suck, but Kontakt-5 and T-80U turret arrangement is going to be way better than the T-72A turret arrangement. Not sure it’s worth thermals though, imo.

So for the active radar homing missiles, do they all have “the same” range? Or is their stats actually different depending on the missile? Ie. does the AMRAAM have more range than the R-77 (like it’s supposed to)?

They were all just copy pastes on the dev servers so far, they may end up having different stats when they release, but that remains to be seen

when we get Pereh with Tamuz missiles ill be content :)

1 Like

Fair enough for testing I guess, but even if the range difference is barely anything it should still be represented.

I think he said that the formula 2 GP, in Japan, will not happen because a grippen armed with aim120… sorry I missed that part.

The race moves to the Thailand circuit.

1 Like

Oh hell yeah, more real fake tanks

1 Like