Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Well, can’t argue with that

Do you actually think they meant the modern Takanami? Could be a mistake and instead they meant the Yugumo class, IJN Takanami?

I do, Oliviia does typically mention the classe separate from the ship name - it 's how we anticipated the Kleber being the war-reparations one from her previous leaks.

1 Like

Sure they are, the controls for them are already added:

And we know that these controls are for carriers, since WT Mobile uses similar ones - and they already have carriers attached to them:

Would be really cool to get a squadron VBCI with a BMP-3 turret, I like these hybrid designs, but the Swedes well call for theirs as well :/ While other French things like jaguar or vextra gets to the TT

Guys, the Jas39C EBS HU will get the amraams if arh missles coming?

It might, but atm it seems more likely that the F-16A ADF will introduce those to the ITA techtree now that the MiG-29B fills in at the same BR it 's currently at.

I don’t think we’re going to see Takanami for a while. That being said, the lighter JMSDF ocean-going combatants could be good fits to follow the Kongo (BATTLECRUISER) line (WHERE BATTLESHIPS AREN’T SUPPOSED TO GO), while the heavier components follow the Fuso and Ise lines. Meaning FFGs on the far right and DDGs in the two left lines.
Otherwise things are going to get messy with only 5 lines being allowed than three have been used up already. With one of which is apparently there just for funsies…

1 Like

Are the new mavericks going to other aircraft too i.e. Harrier Gr.7?

3 Likes

Probably not no. Having anything at all to believe it will is exciting nonetheless.

I do believe it could appear sooner than whatever is going to introduce these 9M330 's to the game though:

2 Likes

It’s most likely meant for Israeli F-16I Blk52+ Sufa

If the ebs hu don’t get it and the UK/Swedish gripen gets it, I don’t think it’s fair. I want to grind the Italian air tech tree only because of the Gripen and the Hungarian subtree. However, ebs hu will be weak with 6 aim9m if there are already arh misses in the game, so I wouldn’t go for italian air tech tree because of that if hungarian Gripen C doesn’t get it. (I have already the sweeden air tech tree)

o yea … that thing … well it works but id rather get the Leclerc T.40 then if wee going for prototypes/blueprint/PC 3d model/mock-up

5 Likes

maybe

Atom ifv right now is mostly russian not french so should be only in ussr

All of the prototypes stayed in russia and it was never in France aswell

Except for the fact that it IS BASED ON A VBCI AND WAS JOINTLY DEVELOPED???

1 Like

Except it had most if not all french parts replaced with domestic ones

So? Jointly developed = jointly developed.

1 Like

So give France the version before the parts were replaced.

1 Like