Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Shure when someone decides to actually make it’s turret.

Another KV-1
num1

1 Like

Translation: We are worried that no one will come to pay for the Finland KV after the simultaneous release of the free Soviet Tech Tree KV1 (1942), so we do not plan to release the Soviet KV in the next update.

3 Likes

I just have to say, the model looks dope.

Hell all the ww2 vehicles, like the IS tanks/T-34-85/Tiger H1/etc, that get an updated models look awesome.

Do you know if some of the Shermans are planned to go through this treatment?

1 Like

Just remember, its all made up and based on no proof 😉

1 Like

Except that it didnt. F-14D had all the software needed for AIM-120 to work and all the data was already programmed in databus. There was simply no operational need to equip them with AIM-120 since the aircraft was already being phased out of service at that point.

Personally I fully expect Gaijin to introduce F-14D with VTAS HMD, AIM-120A/B and AIM-9M as future addition.

4 Likes

If there are any new variants then it’s not impossible. But at the moment we don’t plan it for the current ones (at least right now).

2 Likes

Yessss come on !!!

I mean, it can’t be that hard right?

It’s literally, sprint at the enemy, hand them some magic in the form of the SuperTEMP, crank, try not to get shot at in return, play like a rat?

Granted it’s not exactly the meta at (BR it’s at, I forget lol) but it’s not really unusable.

(Gunjob going something insane like 3 K/D with something upwards of 1000 games)

2 Likes

AN/APG-69 Radar, Upgraded RWR and CHAFF/FLARE Dispenser, upgraded VHF/UHF radios, Civil ILS system, INS, …

1 Like

Why exacly? We have plenty of copy paste vehicles

No, all of that is soviet, maybe the machine gun isnt soviet, but that’s little modification.
People whine about it being a premium (like most captured or hell even all land leased tanks for USSR are premiums) while USSR cant even have their own tech.
A country with tank production and design history like no other, yet people will whine if that becomes a thing in game.

Very cool. I kinda wonder how these older aircraft without MFD would display their INS location. Would they have a simple coordinate ticker showing them where they are?

If I recall right my memory, Swiss Air Force would display a piper in the HUD while in NAV mode.

Here the cockpit of the current Tiger II active in the Swiss Air Force
Cockpit einer Northrop F-5E Tiger II (admin.ch)

If GJ brings anything copy&paste from US, I will be very disappointed

1 Like

Not loading, got any other way of sharing? Screenshot perhaps?

That version has been an event exclusive and is also a marketplace vehicle.

i dont understand why we can get technology demonstrators for ground, but not air. just do both or neither, its not fair on us air players

2 Likes
Spoiler

1 Like

Time to go home for today?

@Smin1080p_WT So, what’s the plan for the BR change? we have waited for 4 months