Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

@Smin1080p_WT how many pre-orders for this update? or still too early to say?

1 Like

Most of those technology demonstratiors can fire all their weaponary and operate just fine.

The EAP and likes of can’t do anything close.

1 Like

… in the mean time in the comments of the dev Blog OrsonES is already confirming its coming for the soviet tech tree in the future and is already planned for a future update.

I wish other nations get the same insurances and not mays…

I think once the game gets to the stage where it is getting more and more difficult to add new vehicles then some tech demonstrators would be fine to add, so long as they were either nearly complete or had fully fleshed out plans.

Not to be that guy, but are you sure that translation is fully accurate to the actual statement?

Maybe geolocked for CH only ;-)

I figured out how it is displayed. The INS tunes the HSI in the front panel

1 Like

Thats the english dev blog lol

6 Likes

service vehicle being added to nation of origin is nothing special

Is it? Wth

1 Like

u should prob ask stona Grom

I think on German KV-1B the overall turret is same, edception being gun mask and commander’s cupola.
What I am talking about is USSR having basically same tank except not in a single tank, but serial production.
And in game judging by Smin’s answer USSR is neglected it’s own tank.

I already said above we don’t rule it out for future updates :)

Just it’s not coming in this one. So there isn’t much more to say about it right now.

1 Like

It’s still a bit too early to say for sure. This is also more a question for Grom.

1 Like

5 Likes

I mean you not ruling it out and him saying its already planned are 2 different things

And I assume you tune in a waypoint and then can use the CDI (and TO/FROM flags) to navigate on that?

It’s no use, my friend.

The EAP wasn’t close enough to being combat capable.

None of these are real weapons unfortunately.

1 Like