Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I am always suprised that people expect a captured tank to be tech tree. Right now all captured tanks are premium/event to my knowledge.

This is what I expect.
If they do it correctly, what Swiss gimmicks can we expect?

I mean, most of the Swedish WW2 lineup relies on these hahah

Like the T-34s, etc. This KV-1 was their only chance to get a Heavy Tank relevant to the historical value of the WW2 lineups and it’s now locked behind paywall.

EDIT: I just read the historical section of the Dev Blog and turns out they only had 2 of these, disregard my previous statements xD

the p-16 probably wont be premium. I just guessed that all swiss vehicles will be delayed because the swiss F-18 is the star of the swiss line.

Gaijin could model more swiss vehicles aswell. Nobody knows

I understand, but I’m not sure if it’s useful to mention it…

What happens is that it’s common for things players ask for to arrive years late, when no one needs or wants them anymore.

I understand that development takes time, but this strategy of “adding what people ask for” isn’t working well when what gets added is no longer of interest to anyone.

The Finnish KV was of interest when the Finnish sub-tree was released. Nowadays, no one cares (except for some fans and collectors). Making a “new” KV model shouldn’t take years when it’s already a vehicle in the game.

italy suffers aswell. They got the tigris which is funny enough the best tiger 1 (pls gaijin add on armor aswell for the german tigers).

I dont say they should put these vehicles as premium, because they shouldn’t obviously. I just say I expected it.

1 Like

The version already in game was a marketplace vehicle for the German tree. So that variant could not be used. A seperate variant was needed that Finland operated to allow one to be introduced.

Another one from the list

Spoiler

Can we expect the next event to be announced this week? @Smin1080p_WT

1 Like

It should be, unless they decided to extend the breaks

You can put a cross next to the Soviet KV-1 too (see Smin comment above)

List has been hit and miss so far. I predict we also won’t see the rest of the Swiss vehicles, 1 or more of the Chinese jets, either the Boxer or the Puma and one of the CTWV vehicles.

Most combinations of comparable vehicles don’t make sense if you look at the content of a normal update. But we’ll see.

I liked the ADV when it was 11.3 before the br changes

Missed that one from Smin, updated now

Generally quite soon subject to change yes.

4 Likes

Is there any more Devblogs for today or is it just the one?

Id assume one by around 4PM BST since this one is significantly early.

Shure when someone decides to actually make it’s turret.

Another KV-1
num1

1 Like

Translation: We are worried that no one will come to pay for the Finland KV after the simultaneous release of the free Soviet Tech Tree KV1 (1942), so we do not plan to release the Soviet KV in the next update.

3 Likes

I just have to say, the model looks dope.

Hell all the ww2 vehicles, like the IS tanks/T-34-85/Tiger H1/etc, that get an updated models look awesome.

Do you know if some of the Shermans are planned to go through this treatment?

1 Like