Dance of Dragon - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

and were already 500 messages down

Lets hope you put your money where your mouth is. Too long the US has been without a decent spaa around 4.0 - 7.0 (the duster sucks)

My thoughts exactly.

You can keep stuff in the ready for implementation folder/file until it actually makes sense to add them to the game.

But on the other hand, stuff that sits in the files is potential money to be made, so they (usually) add them asap

Plus not everything are in leak list so there could still be a chance for a US this update

1 Like

I almost have the F-15C so don’t even need another top US vehicle this patch. More is always better though.

India double subtree for France confirmed.

1 Like

The Harrier is not on the same level as an aircraft like the Hornet.

4 Likes

I know not everything is on a leak list so could there be a chance for the US and Germany to both get it in the same update ?

If this has already been answered then I apologise since I’m away.

To be fair Smin, that is purely preference.
A vehicle will always be more important to some then to others. Propably many out there who think the AV-8B+ is way more important

Leaving out sweden kek, i like it

1 Like

For sure there is always a personal preference on some things.

But in a general sense removing personal opinion and on the larger scale of things, the Hornet is closer to something like the F-16 and F-15 than it is something like a AV-8 or F-5.

They don’t really compare in the same way, as other examples don’t for other nations.

9 Likes

So how come us Brits haven gotton any P-40 variants since we used them heavily in North Africa ?

1 Like

There was already a high tier US plane on the list, the A-10C.

I very much doubt we’ll see any hornet this update, as smin already said that it isn’t planned for this update.

Because it’s iconically an American aircraft first and formost.

The British tree also has plenty of examples of it’s own aircraft that didn’t make it necessary. We don’t rule it out for sure, just it’s not something to talk about right now.

This really doesn’t compare at all.

Can you tell us what nations are planned to get the Hornet when it is introduced in the future?
Because depending on how far you wanna go it could go to
USA
UK(Canada)
Italy(Spain)
Germany(Switzerland)
Sweden(Finland)
Japan(Malaysia)

In that regard insert standard amx 13 105, kf41 and G.91R/3 complained

1 Like

We have nothing further to announce about this aircraft beyond the fact it’s not coming in this major update. Which is what this topic is about.

I don’t think so for the casual public. Let’s be honest, if you ask casual players to name an iconic modern US attacker you know which one the majority will name, and it won’t be the AV-8B+.

1 Like

As of right now only finland and usa are eligble.
There is no other nation or subtree in the game that uses the hornet

Seriously remember smin wont mormaly answer to leaks and things that arent announced in dev blogs

But yet Japan gets a P-51 : (

And other nations get P-51s