Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

The F-4F ICE was what the convo was about.

I think he means that some people are asking for F-16 or F-18 for Germany and not F-4F ICE.

1 Like

What makes this funny as that some of the M113 Were able to float but someone deem it as “Bugs” And were removed from them.

4 Likes

Perhaps he meant earlier on since some people talked about Swiss F-18 for Germany

no it’s about you arguing that you dislike seeinf phantoms in the trees where they belong to

1 Like

Only one answer

Spoiler

TYPHOON!

2 Likes

come on we got to give them non Euros a chance

I am aware. I know I was skimming, but I saw a glimpse of a “Insert this instead of F-4F ICE” type argument in one of the posts.
I also skimmed like 500 posts…

@DirectSupport So if you dislike the F-4 being in different trees then what are your options on the Japanese ones ?

I was explaining why I stopped playing US. Nothing to do about whether or not other countries should get Phantoms.

That was in a different thread. Swiss Hornet hasn’t been an RR&D topic for weeks.

1 Like

True true… They are basically gunna delete the other nations from top tier…

Hmm…

I guess IRIS-T Equipped Tornado ASSTA 3.1s then

and it should please stay that way

I’m sick of that argument

1 Like

It’s valid for Japan to use F4 Phantoms since that’s what they had in service. I just didn’t like going up against other F4s while using American F4s. Hence why I started playing other airframes besides the F4s.

It’s more to do with the matchmaking to be honest.

I mean it’s only 2 missiles

that’s not so bad is it? it could come with some ASRAAM carrier for our Island friends

And your not sick of the other major one? At least Swiss Hornets where when we where on the same side.

Before it divided us.

It was talked about in this thread:

Yep, I dont see any downside to this :P

its funny as the Swiss F/A18 has no CAS

2 Likes

Right so you dislike the matchmaker which the Benelux being in France would be healthily for said match maker.

As it’s not like Italy and Hungary

2 Likes