Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

this is like exactly our argument for these choices

1 Like

You can dislike something but also support it at the same time. How hard is it for people to understand this.

Do you like every politician that you voted for or support?

1 Like

It would also potentially eliminate the double standard we currently see in some amphibious vehicles in War Thunder

M113 for example can’t float due to requiring preparation, but the BMPs can despite also needing it (although significantly less). Hell, even Ka-Mi can float without it’s add-ons.

Your solution could fix this discrepancy

2 Likes

Now that just going too far, bringing politics in like this…

pretty much, yes

didn’t have many Votes yet but I’ve always chosen those which In my opinion are best fit for the position

we shouldn’t get further into politics tho

1 Like

Nobody brought in any politics. I just mentioned politcians in general. I don’t think there’s anything much to be gained from talking to you anymore at this point.

1 Like

Yeah i come to the forums to complain about vehicles or gaijin, then when i talk about politicians i just get drunk and put my earbuds in cause thats very fucking boring.

1 Like

Has really nobody made a suggestion post on this before? If not, I think I will do it

add the Diving Leopard to the suggestion

2 Likes

You definitely should!

It’s something that could get some traction

There’s a difference between what you believe is best fit for the position, and if you LIKE them.

I support countries to be using F-4s in-game but I don’t like it.

Ah yes, snorkels!

Good idea, I suppose it’d work in a similar way

I’m not sure how well modeled the river beds are modeled though, and whether the traction system would allow you to climb out. Remember that our hills and inclines are oiled!

1 Like

Another day of people begging for American equipment in Germany where there are domestic options.

1 Like

Please do.

It would be amazing to use more vehicles that can float but can’t in game as floating vehicles.

I just don’t get how people can get this emotional lol.

what domestic options can replace the Super american F4F-ICE currently?

3 Likes

And that is?

The F-4F ICE is Germany’s domestic option.

2 Likes

Perhaps you could frame it as “Amphibious Rework”

Under the forum’s rules I’m not sure if snorkels and preparation for fording would be allowed on the same post though. Would have to check that

2 Likes

fine choice there