Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Is the A2T a fully fledged SEPv3? Because all the pictures I saw of it online still seem to have the old SEPv2 turret.

Or did they get some SEPv2s for training puposes?

Thats cuz they make shit up lmao.

they might get some filler aircraft like the UK getting the SA JAS39C

France air got 4 lines so enough room for a 5th line Italy was

the duel barrel heavy tanks for the soviets, and the Chinese tank destroyer line comes to mind

I mean in terms of countries with shit CAS (Germany) they should just receive the SAAF Gripen treatment and get something along the lines of swiss F/A-18c or Polish block 52

Many proponents of Swiss subtree additions argue that Switzerland does have a connection to Germany. Are you arguing otherwise? Be careful otherwise it may summon them to this thread /s.

India was a commonwealth nation to UK and has bought military equipment from the UK in somewhat recent modern times. This is far better than whatever connection you can conjure of Netherlands to France. In fact, I would point you to the thread where many Dutchies have been against the addition of Netherlands to France at all due to no connections.

I’m surprised that your statements hasn’t summoned the Swiss and Dutchies to this thread.

1 Like

since there really isn’t anything competitive until the taurus equipped ASSTA3 or Typhoons, which are still a way off

ngl I would be upset if Germany got a hornet but we got stuck with a gripen that will have worse missiles then the Swedish one lol, I wish we got the CF18 instead since the legacy hornet is one of my favourite aircraft of all time

1 Like

Oh ay up old friend lol

I did remember reading it while looking for tanks, but my brain just decided to not process typing it in when I made the post

“A Commonwealth realm is a sovereign state that has Charles III as its monarch and ceremonial head of state. All the realms are equal with and independent of the others, though one person, resident in the United Kingdom, acts as monarch of each.”

its funny gaijin picked south africa and india because of the “commonwealth” when they are 2 of the nations barely in it

1 Like

Ireland to the UK then

/s

But why?

That’s what just doesnt make sense to me. Indian Jaguar as an event. Fine, its a briitsh export, its a bit crap, but fine, whatever, its an event.

But the T-90 and the rumoured Mig-21 just feel… Random. They add nothing to our TT and in-fact htey just replace vehicles from Britain or South Africa. Not too mention better ones from other commonwealth nations with closer ties. Like Canada.

All Gaijin is doing, is bodging a tree that htey refuse to actually fix by chucking soviet vehicles into it.

2 Likes

That’s all sadly

Long time no see

1 Like

pretty much lol

IMG_2966

Oh by the way, I feel like it should be mentioned, I am in no way justifying that India was a good addition or good subtree to the UK, just that it makes more sense than Netherlands to France. But I won’t justify that India is a good addition.

And I share your concerns, I’m afraid that Gaijin will add copy and pastes to France instead of fixing the domestic designs in the tech tree that should get the attention it deserves. So we’re similarly in the same boat here.

1 Like

One is a British vehicle in the wrong tree. And it’s only connection is language. On to of that no Swiss was added. So it shouldn’t be there.

The other is also a Russian vehicle in the wrong tree.
Also India doesn’t like the UK at all. And bought vehicle form the British enemies because they became best friends with then instead.

Remember is not the Dutch coming but the Benelux. What is truly ask for from those nations.

2 Likes