Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Smin specifically said they didn’t because jas39a and jas39c were virtually identical at that point in the game.

Start eating, because jas39a is tied (with jas39c lmao) for de-facto king right now in the current meta. A plane so brain dead people beg for it to be removed.

2 Likes

jas39a is tied (with jas39c lmao) for de-facto king right now in the current meta

And the SU-27SM if added will snatch that tittle for the lowest brain output high kill plane in-game.

2 Likes

Presumably a comprehensive list:

US: F-15C(presumed in leak), AV-8B+(potentially added)
Germany: F-4F ICE
USSR: MiG-29SMT, Yak-141, Su-27SM(presumed in leak), Su-39
UK: Tornado F.3 CSP(presumed), JAS39C
Japan: F-15J MSIP
Italy: AV-8B+, F-16A ADF, JAS39C
Sweden: JAS39C, Finnish MiG-29(LOL!)
France: M2K5-F, M4K
China: J-8F, J-11A, F-16A MLU
Israel: Barak II, Baz mesuphar(based off F-15C), kurnass 2000

1 Like

I guess I will do my evil plan ^^

No problem gaijin

Well besides some Skyflash active testbed, what could we get?

Proud owner of Lightning F53 btw.

Me being real with you I don’t believe they’d add the R-77 to the SU-39, I don’t want them to add the AIM-120 to the F-16A MLU since it sits at a amazing spot and the F-4F ICE will kill Germany.

1 Like

And yet how long will they last? F18 soon to come most likely by September alongside EF. Its highly unlikely that we will see a gripen after the C for a long while honestly it wouldnt shock me to see it when the Rafale comes as the gimble system mounts on the gripen E were used to make the newer models of rafale. Regardless thats when we enter Iris T territory. So unless gaijin plans on adding 3-4 versions of the gripen C to keep up with updating wespons i doubt we will see them stay competitive. Ultimately it comes down to gaijin modeling these new aircraft and whether they rush it as much as they did the gripen

For what BR range? 12.3 ISH?

Saudi Arabian Tornado F3s
Indian Sea Harrier FRS51s
BAE Hawk

(Heck, whilst I’d still somewhat dislike it, that native Indian aircraft would have been better than a mig21)

For 11.3/11.7

Cheatah D
Saudi Tornado Gr1
Harrier Gr5

1 Like

Well yeah. Su-39 can mount R-77s, but for war thunder its quite pointless.

Unless it gets some flight performance improvements or RVV-MD then it won’t, because it can’t do the same things.

Flying around like a loon, spamming countermeasures and saying “fox 2” isn’t something su-27 can do anywhere near as well as jas39a.

Specifically, he stated that the “C” was pushed back as it offered no differences to the “A”. It was supposed to arrive last patch along with ARH, but since ARH was delayed, so too was the “C”.

3 Likes

And yet isreal gets both the netz and Barack 2 despite the barack 2 having a fake a2a loadout since its weapons require AMRaAMS and python 4 iirc. Just seems like double standards which isnt unusual for gaijin.

I suppose those are the options.

For me, the real headscratcher is what they will give Germany.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I was referring to.

Only makes sense for ICE rn which is cool thatbits coming but i think they need something more honestly yet thats the problem, they cant get anything until EF, maybe swiss CF/18?

As per the general playtest announcement here, where did you hear that it was delayed?

Depends on how gaijin models the f/18 and what armaments they want. Seems more like a December type update but i can see them coming before.

Seems like the J8F and F-4 ICE can beat each other senseless in low top tier, whilst Yak-141 gets its skull caved in for… Reasons.

Old post but heres Smins exact words. Thus relates to why the C isnt here when it was promised as a vehicle for sweden for the first patch of 2024

(The cope is real)

1 Like

I’m sure it’s the reason we don’t have premium like that. In that way Gaijin can keep the stats as main things against us, and since it reppeal players, they don’t have to work that much on the TT since it don’t generate enough hype/money.