Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

That one is most likely fake. The real one was posted 20 days ago.

I hope that J-11A is the J-11A MLU or China is getting absolutely trashed on.

Lmao gripen E thats really cool /s

We wont see that im sorry to say but again the best gripen currently isnt swedish and wont be for the time being until the armament on the swedish gripen C is shown and confirmed.

Not really the J11A will have an entirely new better radar and avionics

I am, I’ll take a Indian MiG-21 any time of the week and especially with R-77s.

I am a little bit, because it could be a cool plane and I don’t need a Soviet premium.

The issue with that however is the J-11A with better radar and avionics is the MLU. The actual J-11A is the J-11 with more Chinese parts for higher self reliance. The MLU is the one which got the better avionics and multirole capabilities.

If I click that link does my computer get AIDS?

I thought J-11A seemed off, iirc it’s the domestic production Su-27SK? J-11B being PL-12 capable.

The price a nation pays for deploying earlier versions.

They get their sweets in the end, but all in due time.

Would be nice to have a researchable version of that variant ingame. Doesn’t seem like there 's any indications of it coming this time, but nothing 's stopping it from appearing in future.

Maybe if it comes, it’ll be paired w/ the addition of the base PV-2 that 's been sitting in the files for years:

It was leaked awhile back, so it might come at any time:

4 Likes

No, it’s just a really popular mainland Chinese social media website. The account that posted the image has been incredibly correct for 4 consecutive patches.

Doubt it lol. Otherwise we wouldve seen it when the C came for britain. The A shouldve been added when f16C came out and it shouldve had no hmd and 9Ls. Gaijin decided thats not how it would work and thus made this whole problem. If sweden gets the gripen E within 2 years or wven three. Actually i change that if they can keep up with the meta for 3 years ill eat a shoe lmao. We’ll see

Well, if you play SB, get ready to be TK’ed constantly. Because a mig21 will be VID as hostile

I thought J-11A seemed off, iirc it’s the domestic production Su-27SK? J-11B being PL-12 capable

Completely correct, the J-11A is a domestic SU-27SK unlike the J-11, the J-11B is the one which got the ability to fire PL-12s.

Cant get TKed if i crash first lol

1 Like

It’s just replacing cooler and better British airframes. Such a shame. They can’t be bothered to give the tornado a finished Flightmodel, but they will give Britain a Mig21 an aircraft the RAF famously used…

2 Likes

Like the famous french Leopards

1 Like

Im still waiting for the viggens to get their correct flight model, seems were still in the back end of a really long line of bug fixes. Like the strv 103 A and C not being able to depress all the way like the O can.

Not worth mentioning hull aiming as thats been forgotten about lmao

Yeah, they need to make an effort to finish old stuff ideally

That would require gaijin to do their job

1 Like