Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I was referring specifically to ARH missiles, sorry if I wasn’t clear enough

Though my argument i feel is fair, almost every new ARH plane being added is better than what was at 12.7 except the gripen C making it literally a 400k rp roadblock for one mod which isnt a new concept for sweden tbf

Welcome !

And i have no idea sorry :p

ARH was supposed to be here either the first or second update of 2024, due to delays and them still working on solutions to everyone having a ARH slinger and testing of the missiles they postponed it.

Just so we’re clear.

What would Yak-141, MiG-29SMT or Su-27SM actually do but be the same planes but higher br because of missiles.

They’re already crippled planes dependent on bad radars and superb missiles to have relevance.

Better missiles and a higher BR just makes them even more hamstrung by their flight performance.

…this is the second major update of 2024

Spoiler

1 Like

To be clear, the arrival of the Swedish JAS-39C is strictly tied to ARH. There would be no reason to split hairs otherwise. Maybe it’s a wrong assumption on our part, but I saw a strong correlation between the plane and the missiles.

well. the only cool thing is the Beluxtree for me. but the lack of anything low tier bar a plane bothers me.

Everything else is either a bad placement, something that bad due to that bad placement or just for a nation that doesn’t interest me.

2 Likes

yeah I’m with you there, giving the C ARH (and I assume they’ll remove HMD from the A at the same time?) and adding it with the update does make sense, it’s more the “Fox-3 update was delayed” that I’m getting confused over

Oh i know they are crippled trust me on that. Only thing that makes them their BR are their radar missiles. Poor su 27 flies like a brick, still love it regardless. Not gonna bother with Mig 29 smt 💀

1 Like

Amd yet this update and their announcements have been behind schedule, seems pretty certain to say that they wanted to get this right but we will have to wait for that to be seen.

This is where the assumption is, since the 39C was supposed to be the first patch this year. I had assumed this also meant ARH would be implemented later than initially planned.

1 Like

The question is… How good / what kind of impact will ARH actually have?

They might eliminate airframes from the equation. They may not. But I’d rather take a conservative approach than add Aim-120s onto the viggen D and F3 at 11.3 and it being a disaster

Radars probably get much more important.

Radar is life.

Yep, which is why I think the FA2 might be very good at 12.3 despite having basically the same airframe as a 9.7

1 Like

why would a leaklist have a vehicle we know is coming

It’s going to be so Mica-EMover.

It’ll either blast everyone as the king, or spin out comically.

France ascendant or jester for the patch, few know.

1 Like

Same can be said about the f15 C and su 27SM yet there they are

its the same one, with additional vehicles

2 Likes

…we never knew neither of them would be coming?

i hope u realise said list came after the fox 3 annoucement, so they just bunched them in

1 Like