Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

That’s the problem. They write it and they don’t publish it. Why? As far as I know, gaijin is not in the habit of writing dev in advance. And considering that the first credible leak appeared a long time ago today, this is really strange.

His whole channel is clickbait. Same as for MatAWG. I mean, can’t really blame them, that’s how youtube operates.

1 Like

not rly

You don’t publish pages until you have the whole book.
They just haven’t reached that stage in their schedule.

I think you should be able to test drive any tech tree vehicle if you have that rank unlocked

2 Likes

Israel shouldnt be a TT at the first place, but i agree there are a lots of things that need to be fixed.

What i dont agree is you calling Polish or Czechoslovakia a copy and paste TT.

2 Likes

i mean czechoslovakia would be only soviet vehicles and polish would be a mix on german and soviet vehicles

They added the V-1 many years ago
image-1

And more recently the BGM-109G and X-55 were added to the files, w/ the other advanced Air mode targets.

That 's probably what the new targets are for:

Hawk/S-75/Patriot/S300 were the exact SAM systems mentioned by name in the Q&A 's* as the kind of target that ARM would be effective against, unlike the mobile systems players use as SPAA. Since Oliviia leaked these just before they appeared in the files as likely being targets for Air modes, their introduction will probably coincide w/ anti-radiation missiles being added as a mechanic/weapon.

We can be fairly certain they’re working on the ARM aswell, when USS Douglas was on devserver it 's missiles used this texture, before being converted to the ahistorical RIM-24:
unknown
unknown

*( [QA] Answers from the developers - News - War Thunder / [Development] Dev team replies to community feedback on the Sky Guardians update - News - War Thunder )

4 Likes

So you never looked into any of those. Happy to know that mate

3 Likes

all there would be anyway is copy and paste shit maybe a few orinigal vehicles like in every new country they added over the years such as sweden and israel.

Please be included in this update as a part of Air RB rework. Only thing I genuinely want.

2 Likes

no point in adding new stuff when theres a lot of stuff that needs to be added for trees already in the game. just because its your countries flag doesnt mean it has to come into the game rn. like 80% of the player base wouldnt even touch it

Yeah, i see no further point of arguing with you about this. You can think your own.

1 Like

anyway would love more presets, cant have enough presets for my ground brs @Smin1080p have yall thought about this? or make you able to buy more presets with sl atleast

free would be better

-0-+1

Enjoying your popcorn Smin?

Its not in the current plans for the time being as you can already have quite a lot. But when the next roadmap feedback session comes around, feel free to leave it noted there.

5 Likes

QQ截图20240524010419
QQ截图20240522201423