Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

I just checked Mat’s channel. He made 3 videos in the past week about the lack of devblogs. This is just sad

imageimageimage

16 Likes

I guess there will be a trailer in the early morning of today, 5/24 (UTC+8)

No trailer until late next week I reckon

3 Likes

TEC isn’t any better sadly, he’s also livestreaming atm

1 Like

wdym? he hasnt made any videos about the dev blogs atleast on the screenshot you took what are u on about.

1 Like

“F-22” 💀. Not even an F-22 in the thumbnail

9 Likes

TEC with his series talking about “Nations” coming into the game…completly missing the 2 biggest possibilities for new TT. Poland and Czechoslovakia.

5 Likes

india doesn’t have pantsir

Differently, not the same as MatAWG, just still making desperate grasps/ very questionable takes

1 Like

next week maybe to late?

Late for what? Smin said multiple times, they are on time according to their internal release schedule.

because those will never be tech trees they will only be sub trees

compared to previous years they are way late

XD sure thing XD

1 Like

That’s assuming they are aiming for the same release date, which they said they aren’t.

1 Like

I’m afraid that they didn’t have a internal release schedule at all

ngl we dont even need any new tech trees rn they need to fix israel since its empty af like theres no point in adding copy and paste tech trees. or atleast more of them

They must have one. Someone even said they have some devblogs ready and translated.

It’s probably meant as comment bait

its meant for those people that dont understand that its about the research boost for other tech trees