Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

You are saying we’ll have more of those? Awesome.

We mentioned that its a possibility yes:

“This Roadmap presents you with the changes and improvements that we plan to add to War Thunder from the Spring leading up to the Summer. If all features have been implemented, we’ll again ask for feedback from the community so that we can create another list for a new Roadmap until the end of 2024”

10 Likes

i can have personally an air, naval and coastal one. then from 11.7-5.0 then i run out of them

I must have missed that. Thank you.

Do I need to prepare my coffee smin?

When devblog guys.

1 Like

next year

Im sure you can take a 8hr nap and you still have like 12hr before devblog…if it will drop on Friday

next week at this point. maybe tomorrow for the tank event

:3

i don’t know what’s hard about typing what’s coming next update, not even in 1 devblog but Multipale and the first devblogs are premiums Instead of update content.

Yeah…what i would guess it is either something big or what is probably the case, there are some set backs with the update…especialy if the Fox 3 missles are coming…i can already see the 2 camps of people saying that it is to OP and the other that it doesnt work at all…so glad i dont play top tier air

WHAT i can’t STAND is WHEN PEOPLE use CAPS in the MIDDLE of their TITLES, it’s SO stupid.

1 Like

agree

The F15A needs better wing grip

Looks like things are coming along well. Hoping the Su-7’s of all varieties get adjusted soon too, no reason for them to be this high with only CCRP/CCIP for bombs and rockets (or only one of the two), no missiles, no flares, at 9.3.

Thank God the Ayit and the A-4’s are going to get the balance hammer, total joke they were in the same bracket as the Su-7.

Gonna miss the Q-5L at 9.7. Not having flares sucks, but it’s super fun with gen 1 thermals and LGB’s. Gotta get my fun in before it’s gone, I don’t have a 10.7 lineup to match it yet. Also, that thing needs flares Gaijin…

Average Mat behavior, spawncamping video ideas or the lack thereof

Now F-15A from USA tech tree equipped with AN/APG-63 (pre-PSP) radar but no TWS mode and can’t fired AIM-120 AMRAAM (AIM-120A & AIM-120B)

My opinion gajin upgraded radar to AN/APG-63 PSP radar on F-15A (USAF) and similar to F-15C mid 80’s because can target enemy aircraft with TWS mode

F-15C with CFT, more Air-to-Air Missile pylon on CFT, different radar (AN/APG-63(V)1) and engine (Pratt & Whitney F100-PW-220)

Gib f4f ice.

No, no I don’t think I will.