Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Could be good then. We’ve not had much in the way of tank leaks right?

yeah at least we satiate our thirst for tank leaks with AI power

1 Like

Well they did say they would move up the ground br so we got to hope ground is moving up

Yep

Im taking that now to mean more than just 11.3s/11.7s. But that might mean the entire range of BRs we saw in todays post. So maybe BR 9+ is moving up.

Why they didnt release these changes at the same time is beyond me.

1 Like

Yea rank 9 with ARH could happen imho every time there been a missile increase we had a new rank

FTC-2000G is also a good choice

总结

w700d1q75cms (1)
37f507bac0824e9392551583e8711703

1 Like

Yeah, its possible. We already have quite a BR range for Rank 8.

1 Like

I mean,

New missiles + New rank + new shinys like the F/A-18 = Update will make thousands

Yeah it could. Need some more devblogs first though

We can all agree that a Thai subtree for Japan is much more likely than BeNeLux for France, right?

France has enough vehicles, vehicle lines, lineups, and capabilities currently with more of their own hardware not yet added

But like, heavy emphasis on the fact France already has 5 vehicle lines

I didnt know AI was that smart though, the “list” seems pretty grounded. Watch TEC make a video on it in the morning )

4 Likes

Yep I hope they stick to the 2 weeks of devblogs then dev stream like what they done last update

Im divided. I want the FA2, but I also kinda want 2 stage Dev Server. Just to get those kinks ironed out. Maybe I need to install the dev server this time.

1 Like

Yea I’m holding off anything till the 2nd dev, there are so many things I atcually want to buy for this update

I finally got off work and wow… what a shitshow.

A-10s that die after one hit and fly like whales–>intolerable

Su-25s that can eat multiple sams and fly like light fighters–> :D

3 Likes

Look at Britains stuff

1 Like

Yeah that bucc bs is wackkkkkk

I dont think any of it is going to make any sense till we see the Decompression:

Look at the F-16 and Jags those are worse as they will now run into each other.

And yes I not got a reason to say Gaijin truly hates Britain

I think you need to be made aware the Magic 2 and R73 are especially good at defeating the su39 IRCM, thanks to their narrow FOV

In game? or IRL?