Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

That what I’m thinking too, will it be a Cannon Fokker hehe little dad joke or a Machine Fokker ?

3 Likes

Personally I think the 8x7.7mm one will make the most sense, as that one actually saw extensive combat.

Yea while the Cannon Fokker be used as a premium or event

1 Like

Eh its not a serious take it just a nod that there is like maybe one unique tt finnish addition. Honestly finland is soor poorly presented ingame. I wish gaijin would actually add there more famous vehicles to the game like the sturmi.

1 Like

Don’t bully my Fokker eeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnrrrrrrrrrrreeee

1 Like

imo they could make three versions:

• Fokker G.1 (Wasp)
    4 x 1 7.92 mm M.36 FN-Browning machine guns (Forward firing)
    1 x 1 7.7 mm M.20 Lewis machine gun (Rear gunner)
  • Fokker G.1 (Mercury)
    8 x 1 7.92 mm M.36 FN-Browning machine guns (Forward firing)
    1 x 1 7.7 mm M.36 FN-Browning machine gun (Rear gunner)
  • Fokker G.1 Prototype
    2 x 1 23 mm Madsen autocannons (Forward firing)
    2 x 1 7.7 mm M.36 FN-Browning machine gun (Forward firing)
    1 x 1 7.7 mm M.36 FN-Browning machine gun (Rear gunner)

All of them had different engines.

source: BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Air Forces Techtree

4 Likes

Honestly finalnd has to be the worst represented sub tree so far. Incorrect camo (most TT have this problem. Mainly with the roundel size for finland.), lack of unique modifications made by the finnish and more disrespectful is not a single domestic patria design added on intro ductuon but thats okay we got an event vehicle because who needs domestic and unique vehicles when you can have another 2a4 and a 2a6? (Sweden shouldnt have gotten it until germany got way more leopard. Especially when finalnd has unique vehicles to add.)

1 Like

Free country man

Not in here m8, @Pacifica I think someone needs a time out

There hasn’t been a good Fokker since July 1917

1 Like

Honestly if they add the Fokker D.XXI, G.1 and the T.V I’m set I will play these to death lol

4 Likes

Would they be added to finland? I have no clue why you responded to me about them lol

I mean in the upcoming Benelux sub tree lol sorry for the confusion

1 Like

All good was gonna add cant wait to see more unique additions to the benelux tree than finland on release lmao. What a shit show fire and ice was

4 Likes

Cheers m8 thank you : )

I mean I can understand the frustration especially since the aircraft line had those options but they just got bundled into useless events

Im thirsting for devblogs already ive only made it through the weeked thanks to races but im almost out

2 Likes

Well we gotta wait till next Thursday, just hang in there my guy we can make it through it.

1 Like

Its not even that, its nore of we still have only 4 air lines after 1 sub tree and Norway and Denmark wont really fix the porblems in the current air TT besides theyve both been relegated to premium only so even bigger L for the nordic air tree (not to mention gaijin had to add a swedish aircraft to fill out the fiinish air line because they were lacking in stuff)

Honestly this is my inner mind speaking now I really want them to totally rework Sweden from a single national tree to a region tree.

I mean they basically admitted it but vehicles dominated what the tree called apparently

The Barak II is not getting AMRAAMs.