Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

You say that but they literally did less with the JA37D it got 9Ls and BOL pods

Because of the T80 U finland is only bringing one unique thing to the table when it comes to air and that is the f18 then its done. Ground idk they couldve added the Sturmi or the Nikki but no they went with whatever took the least amount of work. Dont get me wrong copy and paste is good if its done right. The balance of C&P with actual unique additions is acceptable by most and yet here we are. Same goes for the t80 it shouldnt have come but it did. Nothing we can do about it now unfortunately. Trial vehicles do open one door for every nation which is very debatable and that is trial vehicles. I think they are both good and bad. Do i think the US needs xyz russian (plane, tank) no. Do i think (insert nation that is missing vehicles at br and has a few trialed vehicles that could fill the gap when nothing else is left?) Eh i think it might be worth it as to not exclude them.

Thats actually more than it takes as that includes new weaponry. See as long as it has one new missile it can be new vehicle in gaijins eyes. Now does that mean a radar and targeting pod is as worthy, probably not.

Fits better

1 Like

Perhaps

I’d be overjoyed to see this forgotten aircraft receive some attention!

Super-tiger-5

Genuinely a better fighter than F-104. Such a shame that it lost all the export contracts due to Lockheed’s foul play.

4 Likes

Yes this has nothing to do with this topic

1 Like

1st Place Olympic Medal - Trophy Depot
This should be a special event medal just thought it would be cool

F-20 is also overperforming too

Not surprised by that either.

(I think i’ve heard somewhere it just uses the F-5 FM, but could be wrong)

Since we have a Fokker G.1 in the leak I wonder if this will be an updated version of that user model almost 10 years ago ?

1 Like

Just stop it now

2 Likes

So what ARH does the Fokker have? :P

3 Likes

I think its better than the normal F-5 fm (iirc)

Very high daka !

1 Like

Yeah, this is funny, but only three of there are actually ‘unique’ vehicles as far as I understood.
the M.S. 406 is modified, the fokker also got additional 20mm guns and the Pyörremyrsky all definitely should have been in the TT.

The 109 and the floatplane are just straight exports.

My guy, please take this to either off-topic or the wishlisting discussions. I ain’t trying to be harsh but you got to realize stuff like that should go to elsewhere. Please & Thank you.

Here’s the link for it.

3 Likes

Depends, The G.1 had two different versions in terms of engines. I suppose they’ll make a new model anyway.

3 Likes

Yep, I’m half temp to DM a mod if it’s continues as he’s been remined a ton of times by now.

1 Like