Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

Which could mean, if we’re unlucky, something even less interesting tomorrow.

I guess we can expect a second devblog today right?

that’s the working theory yes

Oh youre right. It has the AL-31F engine. They should rename it the s variant then.

1 Like

hope not or it means the UK is stuck with some of the worst ARH missiles as our own ARH missiles, I would at least like the Shar FA2 could be 12.0 and fun with AMRAAMs

BeNeLux (Belgium, Netherlands & Luxembourg) Bluewater Fleet Techtree

To each their own.
I’d love to see these Dutch designs that weren’t on the leaklist.

Fokker T.V (Main bomber aircraft Dutch used)
Fokker D.XXIII (twin boom pusher fighter, experimental)
Fokker D.XXI as it was the main fighter of NL and there are two in the Swedish tree already
Koolhoven FK.58 Flew for the French so can get added under Fr flag of course
Fokker T.VIII Seaplane torpedo boat, built in fairly large numbers for Dutch standards
And perhaps a nice biplane. The Fokker C.X and the Fokker D.XVII both served in WW2.

Craziest would be de Schelde S.21 but being a semi paper plane makes it unlikely. Also a twin boom pusher fighter BUT it has a really weird canopy and a 23mm that can be locked forward or pointed down for the pilot to use as a air-to-ground turret.

4 Likes

Dutch operated two carriers in the Cold War. Successively. Earliest one had stuff like TBM avengers I think and most modern one had Sea Hawks.

Refurbished British design. But overall the Dutch historically, until today, build their own ships so it’s a good country for unique naval choices.

Meanwhile Gaijin:

Copy-paste Spitfire
Copy-paste Hurricane
Copy-paste Mustang
Copy-paste P-40
Copy-paste B-25

4 Likes

Now, I’m all for naval dev blogs. However, I mainly focus on the big boys, so a little sad but hope others get enjoyment out of it.

However… Can we expect another blog for today @Smin1080p ? Or should we relax for the day?

2 Likes

I’d still give em a spin but yeah not looking forward to the copy paste prop stuff.

1 Like

Mean while the Dutch can we have those seems like you won’t be using them as the war is now over

1 Like

Any chance to get a second dev blog today?

1 Like

The problem with that is that the Dutch ships would be forced into a tree that is much better for unique naval additions. Meaning one of them will lose out due to the way Gaijin behaves.

Their suggestion posts on the forums:

3 Likes

Having my small country, that normally isn’t in any video game, present in my favourite game…Any addition is welcome to me.
Naval not my focus point unless if they add carriers and subs. Two Dutch carriers can add to a French carrier line. Don’t think they had as many as the US to make a very populated line for that.

We are so close

1 Like

thx, voted and commented

1 Like

I just want my second blog

1 Like

I just notice something about the comments on the blogs