Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

thx, voted and commented

1 Like

I just want my second blog

1 Like

I just notice something about the comments on the blogs

If Gaijin wanted to add BeNeLux as a separate tech tree, I wouldn’t have the slightest problem with copy-paste vehicles.

But if Gaijin wants to add BeNeLux as one branch to the French tech tree (which is quite unnecessarily full of copy-paste vehicles), I find it absurd and absolutely crazy to put more copy-paste machines instead of countless unique home-made vehicles.

Update after update, War Thunder loses its uniqueness. Everyone has everything. It’s not just endless research of the same vehicles over and over again. But you can’t use any meaningful tactics in battles like before when Bf 109 and Spitfire fought each other.

5 Likes

Yeah they can add to a French carrier line, but with France having 2 to 3 options at any given time I don’t think there’d be any point to using or even having the Dutch ones.

I could give you this picture from 2015?

A Dutch army tank prepares for an assault on an obstacle as it provides security for other tanks during exercise Allied Spirit I at Hohenfels Training Center, Hohenfels, Germany, Jan. 17, 2015.

1 Like

I mean look at rank 4 air

Tanks for me are just eh especially IFV.

What about this then?:

Dutch and Belgian F-16’s Patrolling BeNeLux Airspace together

6 Likes

It’s stuff like G.1 and the T.V that have my interest me more.

1 Like

and them even though me getting then is like 0.0000000000000000000000001 % lol

I’m digging the AIM-120 on the tip and AIM-9 on the pylon.

1 Like

Fokker moment:

3 Likes

I hope they add them in

The D.XXI is a dream fighter

1 Like

So they seem to be adding Air & Ground for BeNeLux at the same time right ?

France Air TT has only 4 Lines but the ground Tree has 5… will they throw things around to make way for a new Line… or would they just throw the BeNeLux vehicles just through the TT

1 Like

Not far in the French tree?
Luckily it was already one of my favourite trees. Unfortunately if they add the Dutch F-16 on top of the highest M2K then I’ll have to grind through 3 or 4 jets to get it since I was already satisfied with the event M2K. All good, will have the NF-5A for that.

Or Tornado F.3 AOP. That’d be a nicer radar and AIM-120Bs, at the very least.

Might also get to sneak AIM-9M or ASRAAM in ahah

We don’t know yet, but as only high BR stuff has been leaked for tanks I suppose they’ll just add them behind the AMX-40 or something.

Which would obviously be a very bad outcome for the Subtree principle.

I’m hoping that they won’t force you to grind the Benelux subtree just to get French vehicles, like you do with the Finnish Trees.