Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 3)

2 seconds of them in the shadows before quickly panning away

It was the best seller in 2014. Gaijin helped out by providing CGIs of panzers which was rather unseen in Russia before.

So we have a boat and watch it be the F-15C

Violent protests in Paris, fr fr

Quite curious about that one but not overly excited.

Nah the Benelux will be for me ether how much will they add or if they do a half job like Hungary

We call that a “Monday” here.

3 Likes

You say that like they made a good sub tree besides SA yet

BeNeLux for me is the most exciting thing this patch (especially if the Dutch F-16 gets AMRAAMS) but to be honest, a Fokker G1 and a Dutch F-16 in the TT with an NF-5A premium to grind it all out…is actually perfect. 3 aircraft to completely geek out over and then slowly get further Dutch additions throughout the coming years. There isn’t much to add and having the main interesting ones now is enough to keep me busy. In the future seeing new sub variants or more obscure aircraft (preferably Fokker designs) getting added will be an exciting moment then.

1 Like

It’s Gaijin about France, it’s probably gonna be mainly unusefull copypasta and half a job.
Coastal gonna probably be an half job too, since bluewater is still an half job.

1 Like

Unlike Finland and Hungary the Benelux has a mass collection of unique things maybe not at high tier because well NATO a thing

I hope it’s mainly gonna be Belgium addition, they have interesting and original stuff to offer, often with French tech inside.

End of the day i do hope this BeNeLux add not gonna stop us to get domestic vehicles first.

I so want them to add this Belgium skin if they add a Belgium F-16

3 Likes

Cool skin indeed.

3 Likes

I just hope we get a couple of dutch ships in the future. Even if it’s just as premiums to free up more french ships for the tree.

2 Likes

Yes indeed

Now that hot

1 Like

Dunno about Dutch ship and what they are, perhaps.

As usual: as long it’s not a sad copy past and it don’t take a place from a domestic choice, why not.

I think the dutch naval tree was one of the cooler and more unique aspects of the dutch trees in the past.

1 Like

Is the Su-27S going to be added. It was the first official production variant right?

I appreciate how they picked one of the most boring vehicles of the update to have its blog follow the Su-27. Truly hype generating.