Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

2 Belgian F-16’s and no Dutch ones made me kinda think there’d be a squadron/event/premium Dutch F-16 at some point.
But, an F-16 with AIM-120’s…thats too steep for a rank 8 premium.
Could be of course they give all the other rank 8 premiums ARH at the same time where countries without rank 8 premiums get an aircraft with just really good overall performance like an early F-16 with 6x AIM-9L.

2 Likes

Belgium has an F-16 which trialed Magic 2, could be something like that I guess

1 Like

That would be a great one actually. But not expecting (or hoping for tbh) for 3 Belgium F-16’s and no Dutch ones.

3 Likes

Yeah, it’s more than time for a Dutch F-16. If only Gaijin had been reasonable in the first place and added a Dutch F-16 from the start, then this option would be much more reasonable

2 Likes

I expect gaijin add new armament for F-4C, F-4J(UK), Phantom FGR.2, F-14B, F-4S and Tornado F.3 for next major update because 6 fighter aircraft implement changes battle rating

When do we get more riddles?

Fv101 spotted fake

1 Like

what did they add?

From the comments I’ve seen, a lot of it is Jumbo players saying they can’t fight Panthers at long range now because they can’t hit the cupola.
75mm Jumbos trying to fight Panthers at long range

And the Jumbo players are now saying that the Panthers need to go up once again now.

I’ll let you figure out what the main issue here is.

6 Likes

I mean for the longest time churchill 7s had to fight panthers and they did pretty fine with worse solid shot I think they will learn to get over

1 Like

“the snail ate part 2” or something like that. so no more riddles unless said otherwise

2 Likes

It’s a very one-tank mindset. But overall, there will be more buffs gained than nerfs as Heavys should survive more and Lights have a chance at fighting back, etc.

As for the 75mm Jumbo, it would most likely become a better Churchill. Having an ok gun(for its BR if it doesn’t get moved down) with good armour.

1 Like

F-4C lack AIM-7E Sparrow. F-4J(UK), F-4M Phantom FGR.2 and F-4S missing AIM-9L

1 Like

they probably wont get 9Ls otherwise they would have to increase their br to be in line with the EJ Kai

2 Likes

Leaked Eurofighter

Spoiler

/j

2 Likes

Huh ? You worry ?

I talked from this thread

If you’re doing tone tags then /nsrs or /j would be a better fit

1 Like

Leaked Rafale
(dunno how to make it with more pixels, i only post high quality leak x)))

3 Likes

Sadly AIM9L are obsessed with flares they are pretty unreliable

1 Like

is this from simple planes?