Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

not compared to a leclerc, no

2 Likes

Oh lol, even better.

1 Like

@Gotchaツ we would have no problem with that, if gajin openly stated this to be the case, instead they refuse to acknowledge it

thats the issue. Not mentioning how sweden still gets "favoured " at the end of the day

i think that thats not how physics work, especially not with energy and subsequently energy transfer.

with a redesigned projectile maybe, DM73 doesnt have that
its all done with chamber pressure and velocity.
achieving the same penetration 1,2 clicks further is nothing to laugh at, especially with a dart thats 25 years old.

Nice French flag on thoses turret, don’t mind if i want it now ! :p

Joking aside i hope things gonna look better for your navy.

(I never thought I’d say that to an Englishman one day, I’m going to wash my tongue out with bleach now)

the 2a7v is a good bit heavier as a 2a4, the transmission of teh 2a7v was modified to ahve a slower top speed in favour of the 2a7v once again receiving the acceleration of the 2a4

I wish we had a poll where we can select the top 5 vehicles we want for each nation.

1 Like

That was a truly incredible 3 hours worth of posts to read without even a single offical announcement

Popcorn GIFs | GIFDB.com

34 Likes

2A7V should, +/-, accelerate as well as the early 2A4 so ~6 - 6.5s for 0 - 31kph, which is roughly on par with S21s 0 - 31 acceleration of ~5.5 - 6s, of course there’s a disadvantage to that, the top speed is now only 61kph so even with “equal” acceleration it’s not as “fast”.

oh he is alive.

Yeah man… most people aren’t exactly pleased…

Welcome to the WT Forum, Hope you enjoy the Fire xD

2 Likes

yes but an innoffical reliable leak announcement xD

1 Like

This.

But big community nation could chose bad choice for others nation with lower amount of players…

I looked away for a couple of hours and
Oh Boy Gif GIFs | Tenor

10 Likes

Like, another 2 SPAA for Russia XD
WHY? xD

1 Like

i mean, did you realy expect anything else from us?

Can i leak the classified documents to complete your bingo card?

/s

2 Likes

Leak lists eh.

I know you cannot, and likely will not comment on the leak lists, but regardless of that, say nothing. You have already said you know what is coming.

But as a Brit, pls pass this on to the devs that Warspite cannot be event.

1 Like

I feel ya

Gaijin really aint doin so hot rn

1 Like