Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Yeah, but i really wonder to which community the war thunder team is looking at?

Because Japanese mains have been asking for CAS, more WWII vehicles, better ships etc… for so long 4+ years, yet nothing happend.

Same can be said for the French and Italians, where are their unique WWII vehicles?
They could add around 50-100 WWII vehicles per nation at least.

1 Like

War Thunder players when you ask them what vehicle they want to add:

Spoiler

31 Likes

No EAP?

6 Likes

you missed the opportunity to add the EAP, thats sad

1 Like

No, but like - an actual poll that you guys setup.

don’t

))))))

It’s more cold war vehicle and early jet i’m looging into personnaly that i’m sad they are still lacking after all thoses years x)

isnt it fun.

Please, we can’t compet with other nations without our main and most iconic jet !

12 Likes

The state of the RN in war thunder is a travesty upon itself, and then we have waited years for another top tier battleship. Something that has a hope, or at least a hope of a hope, to go toe to toe with the Scharnhorst and if it gets locked behind an event AGAIN. It will be infruiating

6 Likes

Honestly I’ve been waiting for a QE since Bayern dropped, In fact I planned to buy a talisman for Hood today in preparation and then I saw the leak list say event and stopped.

I really hoped it would be warspite as I mention in my comment she is very unique and special.

They could make any other QE the event too, at least if its QE herself the others have the same AA refits, but who wants two C&P ships for tech tree.

They were clearly suffering in the AA department

1 Like

I do hope you didn’t read all of them

Unless you enjoy watching the world burn that is, in which case it is perfectly justified X)

I found some sekrit dokuments, fully built prototype.
Suitable for USSR 5.0 battlerating, medium tank.

Warspite herself is not currently planned to be an Event vehicle.

16 Likes

An SPAA gap of more than 1.0 BR in the Russian tech tree, oh no! Add another SPAA!

The USA, Great Britain, and Israel meanwhile: dying

Lord and saviour Brit mains rejoice for the gospel leak list has been disproven…

5 Likes

But Britain is due another BB Event vehicle? or that warspite is due at some point soon™ but not as the event?

@Rileyy3437 #entitledbritgetupdatenewsearlybecauseofbegging /j

1 Like