Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Damn so they start to lie and photoshop stuff to steal more from other nation now?

Not surprising coming from them xD

balancing might still be an issue. The event only had 2 km range torpedos. The new torpedo calculation was nice though.

Gaijin needs to develope anti submarine weapons aswell and not only the submarines. That probably takes some time too

just a small difference

I think its too good for 10.3 they tank shots, have all the pros of the Leopard 2 and even the round is potent they slap

Extending range is far easier than improving raw performance so yea, “small difference”. Also DM63 has a lower velocity than DM53.

toxic? did I missed something?

I dint think they made it (though wouldn’t suprise me) but i believe it may be demonstration image for sale

1 Like

Yeah so, assuming everything was fixed :

Germany would get a slighlty better shell and better armor, france would get a very competent shell (almost the same) and better mobility.

Point was : france doesn’t need Leopards at the end of the day

1 Like

It originated from a uh, WT live, like 2020 or so?

Actually 2016.

1 Like

Pretty annoyed that the Finnish KV-1A is going to be a premium. Sweden literally just got a premium heavy tank and still has no tech tree heavy. It would be an easy addition to the Finnish line which already has captured Soviet vehicles. Stop adding the only heavies nations can get as premiums until they actually get something in the research tree…

1 Like

and better acceleration

Yet it’s not on the one in the game. So what’s the point?

Should the 2A7 get the most powerful shell and the armor?

I don’t think so, personally.

Dope, as i said i didn’t say german players photoshopped. Though it wouldn’t suprise me if it was because players do that. Thanks for the link though

i only answered to your statement that sweden has its own armor package, when in fact is partialy the same one

First appearance is in 2014, from some greek site.

I’m still sure it’s something that bring better to the TT than the VBCI 2 30.

We still have not seen any other VBCI outside Gaijing pulling us the less know variant.

2 Likes

That’s called balance, should the best armoured, highest mobility best optics also get the best round?
Apparently so

1 Like

I will blow an absolute FUSE if Warspite of all ships is added as an event.

Gaijin you still have time to undo such an absolute travesty. I do not think I can emphasise enough how insulting that would be.

Making Renown an event was bad enough, but at least in-game she is not ‘good’ or ‘meta’, this would be one step too far that any British naval player cannot ignore.

Particularly as there are other ships, modelled in the files, that do not take away from their respective trees the way Warspite would do from the UK, both in symbolism and in substance

There are several reasons why HMS Warspite should NOT be anything other than tech tree.

Firstly, the UK has already had a capital ship be an event, this was HMS Renown.

HMS Renown, the only one of the Renown class Battlecruisers to receive a full refit. Nations which have not had event capital ships are:

USSR (Oktober Revolution would be an appropriate candidate), Italy (They could recieve Guilo Cesare), and France (they could give a Bretagne class).

The UK has already paid its debt with a high value ship as her sister is not only not in game, she is also flat out worse no matter which way you could ever spin it.

Secondly, there are no other Queen Elizabeth class Battleships in-game right now

no ship class should ever be added solely as an event if there is not an alternative in the tech tree, Britain has no tech tree alternative. Hell Britain does not even have 3 7.0 ships (I know France is worse off but this is our moment).

Thirdly, Warspite is an ***incredibly historic, famed and renowned vessel***

HMS Warspite is an integral part of British naval history and should be preserved for ALL who are willing to dedicate time to the British grind in the British Naval Tech Tree as a researchable vehicle. It is unthinkable that you could be so tone deaf as to make her an event.

Fourthly, Warspite is the only ship of the Queen Elizabeth class to receive **a truly unique refit**

All other Queen Elizabeth class Battleships were refitted with a secondary battery of 4.5" guns, these are best used as heavy AA, Warspite however is unique with both 4.5" guns as heavy AA and secondaries, in addition to 6" guns which were retained and would make her the only QE class ship with this unique refit.

Respectfully, there is only so tone-deaf that Gaijin could be as to add Warspite as an event after already ahistorically representing the Royal Navy in so many other ways.

I plead in all players of any nation with any care about history to please support or parrot the message that Warspite CANNOT be an event.

On this day 76 years ago, HMS Warspite was the first to fire on D-Day. What  a beauty. : r/WorldOfWarships

NO TO EVENT WARSPITE

18 Likes

Afaik most are here no ?

I played a few destroyer which have useless depth charges of all sorts (the ones that jumps on the side, and the ones that roll behind, don’t know the exact terms)

A few things are missing, like depth setup and sonar mechanic but other than that…

As for the torps, i don’t expect them to be that more useful than on current destroyers, they would be very situational i’d guess

1 Like

Prolly cause the original MEXAS-H is over 30 years old by now, Leopard 2A7V uses a newer version.

Should the 2A7 get the most powerful shell and the armor?

Reports have been made, bickering here will not affect the dev’s decision about armor fixes.

1 Like