Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

This is looking to be a nice Naval patch, I’m quite happy. :)

;D
1000mm pen dart when?

1 Like

I have no clue why they did this. Maybe firing trials or just to store the gun somehwere lol.

its apfsds its specially heavy for a 30 mm wich does a lot of damage, and has pretty good penetration at angles and at distance wich makes it an overall very good weapon, its one of the things i like the most about the PUMA in fact

well all the Other updates almost every country got a good plane beside germany, now that Germany is getting soemthing new its a trash update

I’d like to remind you that two of those three planes are a piece of shit.

the 2-3 years of no MBT being added, the dearth of top tier light tank until the Puma? The entire Puma fiasco with issues not being fixed for YEARS?

still counts, and a lot of the german additions just are “copy paste” ones as well

Uh what, no, it gets AMRAAMs, it can get 10 of them

7 Likes

no.no,In fact, the two planes are much more difficult to play than ice.

Yeah, but still gonna hope that both japanese tanks wont be premium.

I can see the boxer with puma turret as premium aswell but It is/will be a main vehicle of the german army. Locking vehicles like this behind events and as premium vehicles is always something bad (looking at the american M8).

3 Likes

IR limited? Definitely not. This vehicle will be the new end of the line jet in the German techtree.

2 Likes

I hope not, that would be horrible.

AFAIK the only IR missile the Swiss put on their F/A-18C was AIM-9P

3 Reskined vehicles rank is irellevant Germany are getting one of the most anticipated airframes

The chances of that happening is around 80%

where did i say they play better?
i only said the amount of vehicles still count

Facts.

I yearn for the swiss warhammer

1 Like

I agree, but we have to wait a while for eurofighter, so Swiss hornet is the next best thing. Cope

1 Like

The biggest problems are still its bad accuracy and its slow RoF. Even with the slighter higher mass of its dart, the damage isnt great at all