Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

This is not exclusive to Germany and those other nations didn’t get to stomp for 9 months in the busted 2A7.

1 Like

I think he is referring to IR missiles, which were just AIM-9P-4 / P-5 until later Upgrade.

Upgrade 21 added AIM-9X capability, which was then used with Upgrade 25 along with AIM-120C-7s.

skyranger: is also just a 30mm and doent work yet.
105mm crockeril turret: ewwww no.

only with a2a capability, which reduces its end performance /usage by quite a bit
an UK got anticipated airframes like the gripen c originaly even before sweden as well
russian realy anticipated your mig21 as well
its realy just in the eyes of the beholder

2 Likes

I hadn’t thought of that; it makes sense.

Yeah, presumably.

Ka-52M will dope to see in game but horrible to deal with

1 Like

The Boxer with the RCT-120 turret would be neat

so what you are saying is tracked boxer rct 120 with 3.3s reload?

thats a true german top tier light

6 Likes

Same time they rebranded the A they were identical at release

Russia like Germany want everything they were trying to steal that Iranian F-14!
And don’t forget we have a post with several 100 replies on how Germany could have an F-16!

You guys are worse than the British museum

1 Like

I dont understand why people need to be toxic in the first place. There is no real advantage about having that time exclusive for germany. Only reason there is, and that helps only gaijin, that people grind the swiss subtree (if they move vehicle in the german tt so it’s a proper line)

3 Likes

might be personal experience but i have gotten more consistancy with the PUMA autocannon than the vilkas autocannon but on matters of accuracy yeah that does need a buff

1 Like

Either tracked or wheeled

7 Likes

yes because playerbase complained, besides that the C was still marginaly better

Jeeesus the tracked Boxer is cursed

sadly the wheeled is only a advertisment photoshop

I mean why add even premiums if japan doesn’t have that many vehicles to grind. Adding both as tech tree vehicles just makes more sense. Japan needs it aswell

1 Like

why does everyone wank over this. its ugly, big as a maus and no armor. dead idea. no one showed interesst. common KMW L moment

i have a suggestion on it, but its insanely overkill and some stuff are not known like turret armor levels and rotation speed

I don’t know if you realize how many versions the UK had before getting 39 C without anything useful being added to the game, much longer than Germany.

1 Like