Next Major Update - Rumor Round-Up & Discussion (Part 2)

Cool better late than never

1 Like

wanna know how we fix that issue if your so desperate to get the DA5? italy and the UK can get a Tranche 1 Block 1 and germany can get a prototype

5 Likes

Dude firstly put down that victim hood and secondly they will mostly make at least the first ones the same if not similar.

5 Likes

im gonna be honest people that try to say “germany should be the only nation to get the EFT for the first patch” are stupid lol, but yeah no if we had to wait a patch I would hope ours is better in every way with no counterpart for them for their greed and delusions

12 Likes

Brother like I’m up to the MiG-21 in germany and Grinding the Mig 23. Even I’m not this stupid or self intitaled.

3 Likes

I don’t care for German aircraft so will only grind Germany if I’m bored

It is common knowledge that the Luftwaffe was severely underfunded, thus they only had enough money to upgrade their F-4s while waiting for the Eurofighter. This is what you are experiencing in game.

This is the first time ever that Germany has not had a top BR aircraft, its only one BR step below it at that. “They have this so they don’t deserve that” is not a valid argument. You will get the Eurofighter with the rest of everyone, now is just your time in the barrel to be a little bit worse than everyone else.

7 Likes

It’s all right, I also finished grinding Italy and got OK at the same time
I’m just hoping that Germany will actually get a reliable new jet, instead of using the old stuff that others have thrown away as we have done so at the moment

Yo wha lmao

5 Likes

you mean like how the UK and sweden were for over 2 years? im sure germany can last till December

11 Likes

It it because they were poor irl.

2 Likes

I’m sorry an aircraft that was developed and made(and in-service) with three nations and only one getting it sounds like a quick way to get a riot.

Either everyone gets it or no one.

4 Likes

especially when one of the nations being left out is was the largest user of the plane

6 Likes

But this is the game guy, you have to think about balance and gameplay, otherwise everyone will go to play United States, Russia or CN ,and other countries will not be welcome

Reminds me of this post lmao

2 Likes

Who says we need to be sorry, he just needs to cope 😂

3 Likes

What dude you can wait until December until other country’s get a match to the euro fighter the reason your getting hand me downs for Germany is because they had no money there is nothing Gijian can give them to balance them without making the op.

6 Likes

Why is this an argument? Just give Eurofighter to Britai , Italy and Germany. Just because others have it won’t make Germany having it suddenly worthless.

A game should strive for balance, and simply shifting the meta from one faction to anothet does not achieve that. Giving this plane to all user nations is objectively the better option for everyone.

8 Likes

Victim hood mode in 3 2

5 Likes

There is subtrees to be fair, and it does seem like something is planned. Maybe they do another India, and just say a nation is a subtree while adding one vehicle, just to fill the gap quickly.

2 Likes

It is more about Germany should get it first because they have “nothing”. We are telling him wait and he will get it with everyone else.

6 Likes